What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major League Baseball

you'd be spewin, their job got a fair bit harder with wild card play off followed by the Yankees if they get through that.

Hope its as good as last years post-season, world series was awesome.

I follow the Cubs by the way, great year:sarcasm:

546394_289152791185591_1605540572_n.jpg

Sorry, but when you said you were a Cubs fan that was the first thing that came into my head.

If this year's play offs are half as good as last year's it will still be a great month. Game 6 of the World Series last year is one of the greatest games of any sport I have seen.

Red Bear

Referee
Atlanta needs a moster last innings to save this one against St Louis, down 6-3 middle of the 9th

St Louis have 6 runs from 6 hits, Braves 3 runs from 10 hits, but 3 errors as well. Geez

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Orioles!
Exciting finish, Rangers had the bases loaded and could have tied the game but didn't happen..5-1

Red Bear

Referee
Suck it Rangers.

Hope Orioles win the Pennant, then Detroit or Oakland, hopefully not Yankees.

From NL prefer Washington I guess or maybe Giants.

Red Bear

Referee
Reds f**ked it, lost 3-2 to giants in the series.

Nats-Cards 2 all, A's Tigers 2 all but 2-0 to tigers in game 5 at the moment. 2-1 Yankess and 1-1 in the top of the 12th today

Red Bear

Referee
Bloody hell, Nats were up 6-0 after 3 innings and 7-5 after 8, has two outs and two strikes and walked the batter, Card drove in 4 runs in the 9th innings and Nats went 3 up 3 down and gone.

So Tigers - Yankees and Giants - Cards in the pennant play off

Yankees/Giants World Series, I'm calling it now.

Just a side note, does anyone know what the worst regular season record is for a world series winning side? Detroit's .543 would have to be close wouldn't it? There were 6 teams better in the AL alone.

Tigers go 1-0 up after winning in extra innings today. Jeter also fractured his foot and won't play again this season.

Red Bear

Referee
Yankees/Giants World Series, I'm calling it now.

Just a side note, does anyone know what the worst regular season record is for a world series winning side? Detroit's .543 would have to be close wouldn't it? There were 6 teams better in the AL alone.
Cards were at .543 as well I think

Red Bear

Referee
Giants Cards are 1-1

Tigers 3-0 over the Yankess, who are hitting terribly. A-rod was benched today as was Swisher

Yankees are a mess, before yesterday's game I believe it was Swisher, A-Rod, Granderson and Cano were hitting a combined 9 for 104 for the post season (well below .100). Jeter going down was the death knell on our season, Ichiro, Tex, Ibaniez and to a lesser extent Martin added just enough to the offence to get past Baltimore, with our pitchers doing a great job. Against Detroit though who have a strong pitching rotation and some quality batters in their side we needed the chain draggers to lift and it just didn't happen.