What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major League Baseball

abpanther

Staff member
Anyone else follow the MLB as we head into the postseason?

Giants taking care of business today in their wildcard game

ggmu

Juniors
Yeah big Giants fan here. This time of the year is when we really stand up. Looking forward to the coming few weeks.

Valheru

Coach
I’m a Whitesox fan, it’s been a lean few years. Good to see KC in there for once, I hope it is a Baltimore/KC ALCS.

It’s a shame Pittsburgh lost today, been a long time for them too. Hopefully Washington can do something in the NL.

abpanther

Staff member
This could be a classic!

I wonder how long before they turn to Bum for a few innings

ggmu

Juniors
I got to watch the first few innings before work and I was calling for MadBum after the Royals first hit haha. But I could never have imagined him going 5 innings.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Tough win by the Giants up 2 -0 then it's 2 all and the Giants change pitchers- Hudson being relieved - looked like the Royals had the momentum from that stage- Bumgarner did the job on the hill to finish with a WS ERA of 0.43 pitching 5 innings giving up only 2 hits in game 7 and WS MVP.

since channel 1 no longer show the games i watch some games on youtube - enjoyed WS game 7 a lot despite being an Atlanta Braves fan - i still think the Braves should have won more than 1 world series with the pitching roster consisting of Maddux/Avery/Glavine and the ace John Smoltz etc back in the golden years but never the less it didnt happen under manager Bobby Cox and owner Ted Turner- got John Smoltz's autograph on my Atlanta Braves T-Shirt /Cap/Uniform top when he was here as part of the Broadcast team for the the opening games of MBL 2014 season- LA Dodgers v Arizona Diamondbacks at the SCG.

Hope the MBL comes out again and Channel 9 Please show the games /full season or someone- Ian Chappel is okay to host it being a huge baseball fan and former player and his brother Greg even was offered a contract by the NY Mets back in the late 70's.

Which Cricket players former and current do you think could have or be a chance of making it in the MBL- Gilchrist/Warner/Johnson/Lee/Richards/Garner/Lloyd/Marshall/Roberts/Holding/Thommo(he did play baseball)/Khan/Younis/Botham/Ponting/Waugh's/Akram perhaps plus more???

Last edited:

DC_fan

Coach
I like watching MLB. Don't watch it as much as I should considering I have Foxtel.

Go the Orioles.

Latest posts