What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Sponsor 2024

Goonji

Juniors
Here’s a challenge.

Who would be a company / business you would like to see sponsor the Panthers based on their name alone? A business with iron, steel, titanium etc in the name or something other that indicates strength, power, resilience, muscle etc. Oak made milk but oak is also a very strong tree. Get the drift???

Blues Riff

Bench
Here’s a challenge.

Who would be a company / business you would like to see sponsor the Panthers based on their name alone? A business with iron, steel, titanium etc in the name or something other that indicates strength, power, resilience, muscle etc. Oak made milk but oak is also a very strong tree. Get the drift???
Personally, I'd like Panthers Group or Penrith chamber of commerce (Penrith City).

Pjf04b

Juniors
The Penrith City sponsorship was declared illegal under the salary cap & sponsorship rules then.

snickers007

Juniors
Here’s a challenge.

Panther Protect. They can be our defence sponsors.

Iamback

Coach
Here’s a challenge.

Steel Panther

We can get Capewell back and Glory Hole can be his theme song

betcats

Referee
Worth noting re Oak sponsorship from the clubs announcement earlier in the year:

"OAK Plus will continue as a major partner of the club next season, with the brand logo to feature on the 2024 Panthers jersey in a new capacity."

No idea what it cost to be the major sponsor but I assume the price to be on the front of our jersey has gone up in recent years given all the success and extra exposure. Either oak didnt want to chip in more or they just got out bid.

MugaB

Coach
Worth noting re Oak sponsorship from the clubs announcement earlier in the year:

"OAK Plus will continue as a major partner of the club next season, with the brand logo to feature on the 2024 Panthers jersey in a new capacity."

No idea what it cost to be the major sponsor but I assume the price to be on the front of our jersey has gone up in recent years given all the success and extra exposure. Either oak didnt want to chip in more or they just got out bid.
They are probably on the sleeve still, a nice Oak on the shoulders would be cool, but ive come to love the yellow box from hertz, just goes well with the black

My Place must have trumped up more coin as it would be hard to imagine giving up that spot given the current success.

I’m pleased though that OAK will still feature on the jersey.

The Realist

Juniors
Kids in twenty years:

'What's a Dah Dah, what's a Sanyo, what's an Oak?'
What is with us and dying brands? I hope OAK doesn't eventually share the same fate as the other two.

I Honestly thought that KFC were going to step in. Big Corp. 3 letters. A very reassuring RED colour.

Munky

Coach
What is with us and dying brands? I hope OAK doesn't eventually share the same fate as the other two.

I Honestly thought that KFC were going to step in. Big Corp. 3 letters. A very reassuring RED colour.

OAK is a brand belonging to giant French dairy conglomerate Lactalis.

It'll likely exist in some form unless they acquire a competitor in Oz and they consolidate the brands.

soc123_au

Staff member

If we started the Dynasty as we should have back in the Alpha Micro days it would have been another one to the list. Or 2KA