What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make your own Banners

Crusader

Bench
No probs.

If anyone wants to make their own, a few tips.

Go to the NRL.com site, they have good header team banners that you can right click, copy and paste into whatever program you want to use (PowerPoint works for me).
Then I use WordArt to create the text and effects on same.
Mostly I use a banner or pic as the background, or make one as an autoshape - rectangle. You can then use colours and shading for effects as required.

Google images is good for finding pics and players but also at NRL.com they have photos from games that you can use.

Then tidy it up, size eveything, match colours, maybe add borders and... you're done ;-)

(Otherwise I'll be back in a week) :lol:

PS. Obviously you have to save it as a jpg file to use it, then crop and host it wherever for use at your required site.

Crusader

Bench
tup.jpg

Stranger

Coach
Would u make me one please Crusader i would be most thankful.

Im a knights fan to :)

oh by the way if u do please dont use my avatar

Crusader

Bench
stranger.jpg

stranger2.jpg

It was actually quite difficult to capture a knife on it's own :roll:

Anyway here's a bit of an idea, let me know if you want anything altered ;-)

Stranger

Coach
Hey thanks Crusader its fantastic :!:
[ img]http://img17.exs.cx/img17/3161/stranger2.jpg[/img]

thats wat i type right

Stranger

Coach
"Your signature is not valid.

The http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5702/stranger.jpg" image is too large.
Its size is 115 pixels high and 535 wide, whereas the maximum size authorized by image is 100 high and 500 wide. "

this happend when i tried them both :? what do i do?

***MH***

Bench
your such the work horse Crusader!!! remember to relax those wrists now and then, with all these fantastic banners coming through!