What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make your own Banners

***MH***

Bench
***MH*** said:
holla holla
raidersboy.jpg
i make him a banner and he disappears!.... if there is a raiders fan that wants to use this template, i can change the username from raiders_boy to theirs.

cheers

MH

***MH***

Bench
Twizzle said:
suggets you PM him MH.
i PM'd raiders last fri night after i made the banner, i view his post history and hasn't posted (or been online) since friday night. waiting for his reply...
how u doin twizzle?

raiders_boy

Juniors
whoah dont do that!!! sorry mate... i was supposed to send you a PM, but the site went down, and then i forgot...

Crusader

Bench
Good to see some teamwork happening, excellent thread Twiz :lol:

Nice banner magic ;-)

Johnny I'll do something for you when I get a sec :D

Crusader

Bench
johhny.jpg

Found some good graphix to snag, let me know if you want anything changed - font, placing, etc...

JTR

Juniors
Crusader said:
johhny.jpg

Found some good graphix to snag, let me know if you want anything changed - font, placing, etc...

I just resized it a little in paint....

Thanks!

tUp

----
i got my name changed, so would it be possible to change it in my banner from jesc to tUp?

cheers!

Crusader

Bench
Hope she likes it Jess.

Jesc actually I don't have the unfinished version of your anymore so I can't change the text but I might be able to get it done for you, give me a couple of days ;-)

Johns Magic

Referee
Crusader, could you please please please please PLEASE make me a banner? On with a picture of Andrew Johns, knights colours, and "Johns Magic" on there?

I'd be ever so grateful O:)

JW

Coach
Righto ladies, Im looking for someone to make me a banner ;-) . My pathetic designing and creativity skills prevent me from even attempting to do my own.

Something in Broncos colours, with Shaun Berrigan, Hicham El Guerrouj (who is the guy in my avatar), Broncos logo possibly and JW in there somewhere would be brilliant.

Dont care how it looks, it'd be better than anything id be capable of producing :lol:

I'd extremly appreciate it guys :) .

Thanking you in advance.

Cheers.