What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make your own Banners

dougthelegend

Juniors
someone want to make me a banner.....anyone.....*echo*....:lol:

i'd like one with the Roosters Logo, Freddy Fittler and Anthony Tupou on it - if it's not too much to ask :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And the Hill of Gold Winery

bets thing in Mudgee, besides Doug

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Actually it does say Rosemount on the bottle

still one of my favourite wines though

***MH***

Bench
LaveaForeva said:
***MH*** said:
ok, im bored and feeling creative.... who wants me to have a crack at a banner for them?

Could you make me a Manly one with Scotty Donald on it? Please :)
can't find any action shots of Scott on the net or in Cleo..... it's gonna have to be a mug shot...

***MH***

Bench
LaveaForeva.jpg

***MH***

Bench
dougthelegend said:
someone want to make me a banner.....anyone.....*echo*....:lol:

i'd like one with the Roosters Logo, Freddy Fittler and Anthony Tupou on it - if it's not too much to ask :)
dougthelegend.jpg

***MH***

Bench
KINGLING said:
Your loss MH. Referees suck :p
my loss will be someone elses ("half's") gain.... at least referees don't make as much mistakes as the players do!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hey MH if you are ever bored again let me know, i'd love a funky looking banner like you kids, and i'll PM you a couple of pictures?

Nuke

Staff member
The making of banners would not be a problem for me at all ... but where is a good FREE place on the net to upload to that will allow me to link here (Tripod doesn't allow it for some reason - bastards!). Also, how do you use that site?

***MH***

Bench
JessEel said:
hey MH if you are ever bored again let me know, i'd love a funky looking banner like you kids, and i'll PM you a couple of pictures?
i'll have some time for it tomorrow... post here who you want and i'll pin up the finished product 2moro nite!

Latest posts