What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malcolm Noad Press Release Re: Rebecca Wilson

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Jae said:
Even if all of the other teams boycot, there's no point, she just makes up 99% of the sh*t she prints anyways. The other 1% are false stories people send in to her.

The point isn't the actual boycott, the point is the public has been made aware of the boycott.

The wider Tele audience, and not just RL fans, now know Rebecca Wilson has no links within Rugby League.

Before, you average schmo might of thought she has 'secret' sources that wish to remained anonymous.

Now they know no one will talk to her.

Which means every will know she is fabricating a story.

JK

And judging by the popularity of SL around here she did a good job! :lol:

Once Dead

Bench
PWNED! Have a chomp on that, Becky!\

BTW-those 'indiscretions' of Ms Wilson sound ultra juicy, maybe someone should make some up and print them up in a "Gossip" section of a newspaper.....hmmmmm, sounds like something Ms Wilson does

Broncodroid

Juniors
Finally, someone of note in the NRL takes the time to write in reply to what I believe is a poor example of journalist, Wilson (again, this is my opinion only), from a paper covering our game.

Round of applause Mr. Noad :clap:

Perhaps we will see certain colums/pages concentrating on revelant issues we as rugby league fans want to read about...let's leave "gossip colums" to the New Weekly and Woman's Day publications.

Carlito

Juniors
to steal someone elses gif:

thatsgold.gif

Eels Dude

Coach
As much as i hate the bulldogs, the eff Mr Noad has left on her face at the moment has left me with with a big smile of my face. Someone had to say it, well done Mal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C.P

Juniors
So in the spirit of fair reporting is Beccy and the Telecrap going to print King Malcolms response to Beccys dribble in tomorows paper??

choc_soldier

Coach
For all it's worth, she got hammered on the "Dead Set Legends" this morning - first of all, drilled by Rabs and the Sports Guy, and then by a few callers - a female Dogs fan gave her a spray and a half, asking her when there has been a positive story published on the Bulldogs in recent memory - her response was that there were about 5 positive articles in the pipeworks, but will not be published now. And then there was another guy who pretty much said in no less certain terms that it is her job to write crap, and that she gets paid for it. Her response was a simple "Whatever".

As the Chief would say... "That's Gold!" :lol: :clap: