What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malcolm Noad Press Release Re: Rebecca Wilson

Iafeta

Referee
westie said:
sunny said:
as long as noad was informed of it, yes.

One would think he wouldn't have agreed to it though?

Doesn't he say at the beginning he does not wish to be part of an interview with Rebecca, so technically she's gone against his wish to publish his comments.

She's a class act. :roll:

ngunity

Juniors
Kurt Angle said:
Mate, you know if there's one factor that can unite Bulldogs fans with Roosters fans with Eels fans with Panthers fan.. etc

All against a common cause, then that one thing is pretty worthy of all the sh*t it cops.

There aren't many things that unify RL supporters in a near univeral fashion.

RU
AFL
Rebecca Wilson

That's all I can think of.

What about the love of the game Rugby League, at least that's one positive

otherwise the only thing tieing us together is hate of that other stuff. Hate and fear historically are good at tieing people together, but don't overlook that the common good i.e. League in this case ties us together too and it's Excellent.

ali

Bench
Brilliant work from Noad. :lol:

Rugby League will be so much better off when we get rid of the scum like Wilson and Weidler. Unfortunately Weidler's career seems to be taking off. Where do the media get the idea that people want to hear or see him.

In fact I am going to email 2UE right now to complain about his increased involvement at the station.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Just a quick update

Do you support the Bulldogs stance against columnist Rebecca Wilson, The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph?
Yes
91%
No
9%
Total Votes: 3908

Azkatro

First Grade
I might also add that I was quick to look in her page in the Sunday Telegraph this weekend and there was not a single shred of mention on her issues with Malcolm Noad and the Bulldogs.

Tail between her legs. Well done Mr. Noad :D

Kingytek

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
Just a quick update

Do you support the Bulldogs stance against columnist Rebecca Wilson, The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph?
Yes
91%
No
9%
Total Votes: 3908

Was this an actual poll somewhere was it?