What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly are gonna get smashed on Monday night *spoiler alert*

stormbati

Bench
That's right, 13+ easy. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't score more than 1 try, if any at all.
Inglis, Quinn and Finch are gonna run riot, not to mention the 2 tries Slater will chalk up.
Tony williams will wish he was stood down!

Oh yeah, if you're not man enough to post on here before the game, don't post after!

Noa

First Grade
Wouldnt suprise me to see Manly thrashed.

They beat a woeful Warriors team who for some reason were too scared to chance their arm and then beat Cronulla.

Missing Kite, 7 coming to Melbourne for the first time & will be under the pump, Storm are coming off a loss and a 10 day break.

All the portents are there for a shellacking.

Storm 34-Manly 14

cupid

Juniors
Wouldnt suprise me to see Manly thrashed.

They beat a woeful Warriors team who for some reason were too scared to chance their arm and then beat Cronulla.

Missing Kite, 7 coming to Melbourne for the first time & will be under the pump, Storm are coming off a loss and a 10 day break.

All the portents are there for a shellacking.

Storm 34-Manly 14
You are talking about how Manly have only defeated poor teams, but Melbourne themselves have lost to a Scott Prince-less Titans?

Your Theory is stupid.

renouf

Juniors
You are talking about how Manly have only defeated poor teams, but Melbourne themselves have lost to a Scott Prince-less Titans?

Your Theory is stupid.

You can throw that theory out the window aswell, Melbourne were rorted in the last 20mins of that game.

natheel

Coach
mmm i picked manly by 8 points melbourne losing to the titans without scott prince has pushed me into picking manly (although they beat the dragons who at the time were undefeated) but in saying that dragons havnt played all THAT great this year either

manly have beaten 2 sides that melbourne have also beaten sharks and knights
melbourne beat sharks 14-10 and beat knights 20-14 where manly beat sharks 40-12 and knights 36-12
manly to win i think

cupid

Juniors
Only Meloburne performance this year that has kinda impressed me was the Dragons game.

eagles4eva

First Grade
That's right, 13+ easy. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't score more than 1 try, if any at all.
Inglis, Quinn and Finch are gonna run riot, not to mention the 2 tries Slater will chalk up.
Tony williams will wish he was stood down!

Oh yeah, if you're not man enough to post on here before the game, don't post after!

But i do like his big man quote,

typicalfan

Coach
Sure do, just in reply to people stating that the Titans are a poor side but they are genuine contenders. Even without Prince these days they perform well. If anything they rely just as much on players like Laffranchi and Friend these days. Not a one man show.

Latest posts