What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly are gonna get smashed on Monday night *spoiler alert*

cupid

Juniors
All teams Melbourne have defeated this year Manly have done so more convincible.

typicalfan

Coach
I agree typicalfan, In all honesty Titans should win by at least 10.
Your boys will play well. I am interested to watch Greenfield go, he was the replacement for Poore and he is a talent, I like watching to see what Bennett has gotten out of him.

stormbati

Bench
mmm i picked manly by 8 points melbourne losing to the titans without scott prince has pushed me into picking manly (although they beat the dragons who at the time were undefeated) but in saying that dragons havnt played all THAT great this year either

manly have beaten 2 sides that melbourne have also beaten sharks and knights
melbourne beat sharks 14-10 and beat knights 20-14 where manly beat sharks 40-12 and knights 36-12
manly to win i think

I wish tipping was this easy!

Paullyboy

Coach
Melbourne don't lose in Melbourne.
Melbourne don't lose 2 in a row.
Manly are wankers.

Based on the above, and taking particular note of point 3, I'm finding it hard to tip anything but Melbourne comfortably.

Evenflow

Bench
All teams Melbourne have defeated this year Manly have done so more convincible.

Totally irrellevant. Different teams match up differently to others and there's many variables depending on who's playing who so you can't gauge anything whatsoever from that.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Yes, I have never seen anoyone use the word "Convincible"
I thought you meant convincingly.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I wasn't trying to be rude, just asking a legit question. I have been around for a while and from memory have never come across that word.

Didgi

Convincible is a word but it's not the right word. More convincingly.
/grammar nazi

Dragons will beat the Titans.

Evenflow

Bench
your obviously still hurting from the largest a*s spanking in grandfinal history here is another reminder Manly 40 Storm 0.

Well considering they've won a grand final since then i doubt he's still hurting. What a stupid thing to say :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach

Don't forget Cupid's horrific grammar

The first sentence (the one that brought this issue up) is worded horrifically. It could use with at least one commar and a better choice of word than 'convincible' (which is a word, as you say, but was not the right word for what you were trying to say).

Anyway, just thought I'd try and point out why the other poster had difficulty with your initial post.

Last edited:

Latest posts