What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly are gonna get smashed on Monday night *spoiler alert*

^_^

Juniors
I see scum.
I identify scum.
I deal with the scum.

I think i just figured out Ronny, he's actually into Masochism defnied as The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself. hahaha

By the way you've kind of been failing, its been over 10 yrs and Manly are still around thougth id point that out idiot! :lol:

Cant wait for Mondays game!!!!! :D

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Manly are gonna get smashed on Monday night

Not arrogant mate, just overly confident.

That's right, 13+ easy. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't score more than 1 try, if any at all.
Inglis, Quinn and Finch are gonna run riot, not to mention the 2 tries Slater will chalk up.
Tony williams will wish he was stood down!

Oh yeah, if you're not man enough to post on here before the game, don't post after!

Arrogant - making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arrogant)

Nah, arrogance without a doubt.

I see scum.
I identify scum.
I deal with the scum.

The scum is Manly.

Die Manly scum.

You cant deal with your own obvious & demonstrable disabilities & intellectual impairments, so dealing with the fans of a vastly more successful club such as Manly is beyond your feeble means.

Ding dong the bear is dead !

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Melbourne look unstoppable at Etihad and Billy Slater has 14 tries in 6 games there. Melbourne are specials.

dikefalos

Juniors
Well considering they've won a grand final since then i doubt he's still hurting. What a stupid thing to say :lol:

I couldnt care how many grandfinals they have won its still the largest grandfinal loss in the history of rugby league.:lol:

clipser

Juniors
It's going to be a cracker of a game between these 2 sides... thats all i care about. On the other hand.. i hate tipping these sorts of games.

Fein

First Grade
I couldnt care how many grandfinals they have won its still the largest grandfinal loss in the history of rugby league.:lol:

Not on adjusted scoring plays it's not.

The club formerly known as St George still hold that record.

Latest posts