What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly don't want Hasler in 2012

Beowulf

Juniors
New definition of Irony - Manly use Kieran Foran to campaign against inclusion of the CC Bears in northern Sydney. Foran goes to Bulldogs. Manly need a winger and another Norths junior if they want to continue their impossible dream of fracturing the CC Bears bid..and the best bet on offer is Curtis Johnston, NS Bears and former Berowra winger, currently trialling for a contract with Souths, possibly the staunchest CC Bears current player on the market!

oval

Juniors
As a Manly supporter I'm trying to look at the bright side of all this.

1. Our rivalry with the dogs will increase tenfold, improving the atmosphere at games. Merkins.
2. If Manly get through all this crap and become successful again it will be so damn satisfying.
3. It's a new era and a fresh start.

Sure there will be a few lean years, but you gotta feel the lows to enjoy this highs.

In Toovey we trust.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs are all class. I wonder what club they'll try to buy a premiership from next. Almost worked when they went after all the Broncos players.
The Bulldogs are the only club who buys players or coaches or staff from other clubs?

f**k me... I never knew.

dogslife

Coach
Agreed.

They need to get it right this time though. Been through a shit period in their history the last 5 years.

Kudos to Greenberg though. It ain't working, so keep working on it til its fixed.

Top post, finally someone with a bit of sense

They do this every year. 2 years ago they bought half the Brisbane side, now it's Manly's turn. Scum club. No morals, no heart, and still no talent.

Your memory must deceive you. Did you enjoy supporting the Bondi Bulldogs in 08?

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Thanks for the sentiment, much appreciated. By the way, how did the Bears' fair in the NRL this year?

You didn't think that your player raids in the 60's, 70's, 80's, favouritism in the 90's and antics/diabolic acts in the early 00's weren't eventually going to catch up with you guys? This is a problem started from within your own hive, it's internal. No need to try to bypass it with pop shots at the Bears. We've done nothing to Manly except give you guys life to begin with... If anything gather your troops and take pop shots at your board members!

seaeagle sam

You didn't think that your player raids in the 60's, 70's, 80's, favouritism in the 90's and antics/diabolic acts in the early 00's weren't eventually going to catch up with you guys? This is a problem started from within your own hive, it's internal. No need to try to bypass it with pop shots at the Bears. We've done nothing to Manly except give you guys life to begin with... If anything gather your troops and take pop shots at your board members!

"Poor Manly, what have they ever done to deserve all this? :roll: Best of luck to you guys."

Does this ring a bell?

aqua_duck

Coach
The part the disgusts me is the board fuming about not being able to stay in the same hotel as the players for the WCC, seriously why do they even need to go? The club is broke enough as it is and this selfish board want to squeeze every last cent out for themselves. Besides even if they really have to go, what's the big deal about not staying in the same hotel as the players? There's about 10000 hotels in the UK

ManlyMania

Juniors
As a Manly supporter I'm trying to look at the bright side of all this.

1. Our rivalry with the dogs will increase tenfold, improving the atmosphere at games. Merkins.
2. If Manly get through all this crap and become successful again it will be so damn satisfying.
3. It's a new era and a fresh start.

Sure there will be a few lean years, but you gotta feel the lows to enjoy this highs.

In Toovey we trust.

i agree - i think its gone too far now and needs a big meeting room with all players, staff front office back office side office groundsmen everybody.......and the penns should ask 1 question - Do you want in? You can stay.....If you want out go now....

There are too many doubts at this stage and these need to sorted now....

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
"Poor Manly, what have they ever done to deserve all this? :roll: Best of luck to you guys."

Does this ring a bell?

Hey, Manly are a lowlife, Blacktown-sur-mer club with a sordid history of backstabbing other clubs to survive. Manly are a disgrace to Australian sport - there is nothing to be proud about. Rugby league will be a better game when you bludgers are playing second grade on the sunshine coast.

However, I genuinely wish you all the best.

Doga

Juniors
Buy 2 Manly staff, get 1 free. Everything must go. Stock is walking out the door...

Latest posts