What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Game Thread.

BennyV

Referee
I'm starting to get worried, Souths had trouble cracking them a few weeks ago and now with Coops out, Lyon is going to be looking to make life tough for Green and Moz. We may be on Struggle Street here...

Still tipping the Mighty Saints though.

Godz Illa

Coach
Green is a better defender. Which is a more urgent need considering he'll have Jamie Lyon and Glenn Stewart aimed at him.

BennyV

Referee
I notice Vaivai wasn't included in our first grade training squad over the off-season, is there extra money that needs to be spent if we play him?

hardbaby

Coach
Green is a sensible choice. Manly's big strength is running right through that channel.

I tell you what if I see Manly get outside us and an outside back centre kicks, I'll be spewing if there aren't a heap of Dragons back there to clean up. They use that tactic at least twice a game.

Mr Red

First Grade
Green is a sensible choice.

I tell you what if I see Manly get outside us

cant have it both ways..
they are more likely to get outside us with Green there as he lacks genuine pace and is a slow turner to chase kicks which as you mentioned is a manly pet play.
so he cant also be the sensible choice..

Twenty10

Juniors
If green gets anywhere near first grade that will f**king do me. Seriously we'll get lapped by 40.
These are the little decisions that price needs to get right.

Twenty10 give it a rest you wank Green is a young guy still learning the game jesus the same thing was said about Cooper, Creagh, both Morris brothers when they kicked off.

You by far are the biggest drop kick on this forum.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Price picked Prior he would get bagged delux, he picks Green bagged again. He just can't win.

Personally it is a good move. He has to start giving the young guys a run more often. Green has played NRL before so why not give him a run. He wasn't that bad. You can't judge the poor guy after a couple of games.

TheRev

First Grade
Personally it is a good move. He has to start giving the young guys a run more often. Green has played NRL before so why not give him a run. He wasn't that bad. You can't judge the poor guy after a couple of games.

Were not.. he looks out of place at NSW Cup level, so imo he needs to prove himself there before he gets thrown back to the Lyons if u pardon the pun.

Vai Vai im not prepared to say wont get shredded either, but his form is about 4x Greens for NSW Cup, and he has played 1st grade for multiple clubs.. hes an obvious choice for a left centre, its a no-brainer.

Latest posts