What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly in the gong.

SBD82

Coach
f**k I wish I could like some of these posts - for some reason my like button doesn't show and the admins aren't responding to my messages.

I've found that if I drink JD, the team wins. JD it is for the rest of the season then!
This thread might be the one to post in if you want to get it sorted:

Response time in the thread is pretty good. So someone must be monitoring it.

justadragon

Bench
Got to give it to the crowd today, great atmosphere, I was in the Northern Stand nearly 80% full, the game was exciting simply because of the errors, still you can see improvement in the team, still lots of work to do and we wouldnt want to go to the Knights thinking we are world beaters or we will do a Manly. We need that consistent defensive effort every week. Tuitavake had a good game in ressies , drop Lawrie and bring him in.

mickeylane

Bench
Got to give it to the crowd today, great atmosphere, I was in the Northern Stand nearly 80% full, the game was exciting simply because of the errors, still you can see improvement in the team, still lots of work to do and we wouldnt want to go to the Knights thinking we are world beaters or we will do a Manly. We need that consistent defensive effort every week. Tuitavake had a good game in ressies , drop Lawrie and bring him in.
Win has to be Dragons full time home ground - kogarah is no fortress any longer .

Last edited:

Dragons4me

Juniors
g

Great Call Champ
Currently 32-10 in favour of the Big Red V .............................
Notable performances from the halves Glover and esp Ralph
Josh Coric playing as well , with some nice touches
The Ex Manly winger Christian .Topoluto...... scoring 3 tries , putting pressure on Rava

It's 11:30pm Saturday night, missus in bed (I think I missed out there!!) and I just got home. Had no idea of the result and just watched the game in peace and quiet. Happy to be called a fool to be so wrong. In fact, call me what you like. I'm just glad my Dragons won!! I always have a better week when we do!!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Well what a great long weekend so far.....the boys got up against Manly....I watched the Donkey supporters get a drenching at Suncorp last night and later would have found I'd let their tyres down in the carpark......nah just kiddin (Not a bad thought though)...life is good.....Happy Easter Everyone .....enjoy your chocolates

Dragon David

First Grade
Well what a great long weekend so far.....the boys got up against Manly....I watched the Donkey supporters get a drenching at Suncorp last night and later would have found I'd let their tyres down in the carpark......nah just kiddin (Not a bad thought though)...life is good.....Happy Easter Everyone .....enjoy your chocolates
Just on a footnote, I'm really pleased for the Team and staff with our win....for me personally its going to make my drive down from the Gold Coast with my wife to watch us v the Knights on Friday night that little bit more pleasurable than it might have been......c'mon Dragons
I hope the Easter Bunny left you several chocolates BSE and that your drive from the Gold Coast down to the McDonald Jones Stadium on Friday night is an enjoyable and safe trip.

A win against the Knights would be awesome. Cheers.

steerlerbab

Juniors
We could have won with bigger margin.

1. Rava's try got disallowed because he did not dive and his foot got pushed into touch (couple of Millis).
2. Sulli's try. A Manly player did a somersault somewhere in the ground, not anywhere near Sulli! Manly got a penalty!

Anyway, second half, we kept dropping and pushing passes. I hope we don't take this game to Newcastle. But our defense worked hard against those repeat sets.

With about 2 or 3 minutes to go Manly throw a pass that went two metres forward. Referee and touch judges missed it. Lucky for us nothing came out of it.

Anyway, it was a great win boys. Keep it up. Go Dragons.