What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Mafia carrying on like Pork chops.

wittyfan

Referee
If a certain superboot wasn't dropped, there would have been no controversy today. But I digress.....

lotti

Bench
1 bad call that lead to a Manly try, how about 2 bad calls that lead to 2 Cowboys tries Manly were robbed pure and simple and the thief Stephen Clarke.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lotti said:
1 bad call that lead to a Manly try, how about 2 bad calls that lead to 2 Cowboys tries Manly were robbed pure and simple and the thief Stephen Clarke.

so! who do you support this week???

hahaha

Can't believe there is another thread complaining. One decision that impacted on 1 minute of the game. Manly had another 79 minutes of footy to play, did you forget that?

Manly and Canberra should merge, their fans have alot in common. They can be called the Canberra-Manly Sooks.

lotti

Bench
eelavation said:
so! who do you support this week???
Manly, Melbourne and the Sharks. I only tip the Cowboys because their my local team but after today sorry guys I'm tipping against you.

Ron Burgundy

Juniors
How about Manly stops whinging, I mean all the Manly fans and the team thought they had it with 2 minutes to go but Bowman got the ball from the kickoff and the Cowboys scored with a minute to go.

How about being glad that you got to see a great finish to a game the ref made boring? Even though the result didnt go your way it was a great finish to the game.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Moanly crying again big surprise there

If they had a decent coach who had enough brain power to realise that they needed a real goalkicker rather then the hopeless hack Williamson there would've been nothing to whinge about.

lotti

Bench
Dessie is a descent coach, it was Parra that let Witt go remember? Ron with that try Hicks wasn't onside when the whistle blew time on so he couldn't tackle Bowman.

Ron Burgundy

Juniors
and your point is? The kicking team leaves once the ball is kicked so the goal kicker should have been there. I find that amusing because Bowman still had to contest the ball from the kickoff so it wasnt like he was on his own and there was no pressure.

Suck it up.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Where did I say Witt was a good player, He is however a better goalkicker then Williamson.

Try reading posts Lotti

lotti

Bench
Hicks couldn't make the try saving tackle on Bowman. Hurri Parra dropped Witt before they could discover his kicking talent and he's done more than just kick for Manly he's scored and set up tries.

Glenn

First Grade
Nothing to stop Moanly winning the game in the other 79minutes, but of course it is all the fault of Clarke

Igor

Juniors
eelavation said:
Had the roles been reversed or any other club were robbed like Manly were today you'd hardley hear about it, but when it happen to their little darlings all hell breaks loose.

I've just heard a moron get on and say they should hold an inquiry and declare the match as void, if that's the case? let's replay the 78 Grand final between Cronulla and Parramatta because Moanly should never have made the GF.

Get over it.

Of course.. no other club, no other supporters have ever bitched and moaned about a ref costing them a game. Never in the history of this great sport! This is the sole domain of Manly!

Internet forum rule of thumb No. 1... when someone uses the term "get over it" it actually means "I'm an idiot" and what I'm saying has no factual base.

Latest posts