What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Salary Cap

El Diablo

Post Whore
The fact the punishment has all the heft of a wet slice of lettuce indicates to me the NRL are just trying to save some face over this saga, and are hoping the Penn's will let it go.

I can't stand the Penn's and would be delighted if our club came into new ownership but I don't think Toddy knows who he is dealing with here. This is a family who owns enough of weight watchers to turn a tidy profit and keep Zorba fed, and loves holding a grudge.
conspiracy_400x400.jpg

Scaven

Juniors
Poor El Diablo, the stain still hasn't worn off your mob from last year, I bet you try to scrub it clean in the shower but it just won't come off.
Good to see a couple of ex-parra geniuss in the news again yesterday, they sure breed them with intelligence out west. lol

El Diablo

Post Whore
lol

i couldn't care less about 2016 as it's been and gone

you can't cope with present day and think the NRL is making it all up and it's a stitch up lol

mave

Coach
lol

i couldn't care less about 2016 as it's been and gone

you can't cope with present day and think the NRL is making it all up and it's a stitch up lol

For someone who doesn't care about the events of 2016, you sure do bring it up an awful lot.

El Diablo

Post Whore
For someone who doesn't care about the events of 2016, you sure do bring it up an awful lot.
not because i have a problem with it

it's because you nuts think it's part of the conspiracy that it's a stitch up is because they're using a commissioners auditing mob yet then you would also have to believe 2016 was too

you don't think it was and neither is this

you cheated. deal with it

Scaven

Juniors

it's because you nuts think it's part of the conspiracy that it's a stitch up is because they're using a commissioners auditing mob yet then you would also have to believe 2016 was too

It looks to me more that they are clutching at straws since the match fixing went no where and are trying to save face. Time will tell. I suspect it will end up in court.

mave

Coach

I personally dont have an issue with what firm they use for auditing.

I haven't mentioned it at all.

I'm more interested in the NRL alledgedly retrospectively changing their own rules on previously rubber stamped TPA's.
That is inherently more corrupt, if true, than using a certain accounting firm.

mave

Coach

And just on your last line....did we cheat, or is it purely alledged at this point ?

It's not a steroid cheat, as far as cap cheating goes we're possibly the second worst ever due to our barely cheating nature, it's like drinking a couple coffees before esports

Only second worst because I don't think we're stupid enough to put it in the minutes

Also nothing is proven yet, your comment needs editing

El Diablo

Post Whore
It looks to me more that they are clutching at straws since the match fixing went no where and are trying to save face. Time will tell. I suspect it will end up in court.
lol

so now its the match fixing conspiracy

problem is that NRL would be as happy as one legged leso on pogo-stick about your lot being cleared

it was the pigs who instigated and investigated that so you aren't making any sense bringing the NRL into it

nutcase

Smirrors

Juniors
they have proven it which is why they gave you the breach notice

And they have a right of reply. So until they get fined, its all conjecture.

It appears they are deals rubber stamped by NRL but for whatever reason are being disputed. For an investigation that has been dragged on for a year with so much hype this is a crumbs result. Other clubs are just as likely to fall foul of TPA agreements with a wide ranging audit.

This is still no comparison to what happened in 2016, not even close.