What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

big country

Juniors
Can someone please ableing to letting me know how come the Stewart Brett didn't get sended off - he hitted Blair Adam very hardly in the head no? Also Stewart Glen should have been sended off no?

Loudstrat

Coach
Your blatant hatred of Melbourne Dick Brain.
What? Are you suggesting that it was all Manly's fault and poor old Blair was a victim???????

You'll never admit to Melbourne ever doing any wrong will you stupid f*cking glue sniffer!!!!!!!

sting

Bench
Lussick, the Stewart brothers and everyone else who tried to lay into Blair all deserve 3 dally m points and some kind of award. Lussick was just getting payback for the cheap shorts he received in the previous blue.

Couldn't have happened to a nice bloke/team

hutch

First Grade
There is no need for fines or long suspensions, Blair for the uppercut, g Stewart for throwing the first punch on the way off might cop a week. That it, move on!

M2D2

Bench
And yet it never would have happened if Blair didn't uppercut a player who was being restrained and then run after Stewart.

He got what he deserved, and I don't even support Manly.
*looks at your avatar*
:lol::lol::lol:

Roy80

Juniors
i reckon you should worry about your little 3 team unco Tassie League Elbusto. Leave the nrl talk to the people who can watch it before 1:30 am. Go the eagles.

elbusto

Coach
What? Are you suggesting that it was all Manly's fault and poor old Blair was a victim???????

You'll never admit to Melbourne ever doing any wrong will you stupid f*cking glue sniffer!!!!!!!
Nice try. I am a paid up Wests Tigers supporter. But keep the bile coming. I like it.

roarr

Juniors
I understand when people say that blair and stewart were fair enough and at least went 1 on 1 with each other... but im pretty sure somewhere within the rule book it's going to be severely illegal.

After already being a third man in and being sin-binned... two players start an all-in-brawl on the sideline about 10m away from the benches and 20m away from fans. I personally am happy to see two guys go toe to toe but its really not a good look for the game and not something that needs any more encouragement with soft penalties. Its such awkward timing being 1 week out from finals but I think 3 weeks for stewart and blair would probably be reasonable with 1-2 weeks for any other guilty parties (probably b stewart, maybe lussick and any other storm player).

Any I dont think B Stewart defence will hold up when he was talking to the ref straight after. "It was my brother in there" .. the ref "yeah mate i understand".

Disco

Bench
I seriously must be blind, but i keep watching the replay and i dont see any of the Manly players who ran in throwing punches, all i see is Number 13 (Stewart) and Blair throwing them on the ground.

Watmough gets knocked away

Lussick is up and intercepting oncoming Storm players

I dunno, i must be missing something

Dragon

Coach
Yes. Lussick is still standing so can kick or headbutt or defend himself. Under 3 or 4 you are helpless. I doesn't help my team anyone getting suspended. So I have no axe to grind.

Mate standing or not, 4 guys holding you and its impossible to do anything. Blair got instant karma

Pete Cash

Post Whore
i reckon you should worry about your little 3 team unco Tassie League Elbusto. Leave the nrl talk to the people who can watch it before 1:30 am. Go the eagles.

Oh someone from outside NSW and QLD wants to watch Rugby League hahaha lol imagine that. Good post clown.

elbusto

Coach
How pleasant. Those of us growing the game in minor markets are not allowed an opinion? Good luck 'growing the game' with that attitude mate!

Loudstrat

Coach
Can someone please ableing to letting me know how come the Stewart Brett didn't get sended off - he hitted Blair Adam very hardly in the head no? Also Stewart Glen should have been sended off no?
Can someone please teach this rampant f*ckwit some legible English?

Yes. Lussick is still standing so can kick or headbutt or defend himself. Under 3 or 4 you are helpless. I doesn't help my team anyone getting suspended. So I have no axe to grind.
Headbutt? What, so you could whinge like a stuck pig like when Hayne headutted Slater?

Have you ever thought that Manly players were avenging Lissick after Blair decided to have a go at Stewart as well? Stewart I think was just defending Lissick in the first place - I'll check the youtube to comfirm it, but Blair was third man in, on Lissick, who was being held up by Hinchcliffe.

elbusto

Coach
Can someone please teach this rampant f*ckwit some legible English?

Headbutt? What, so you could whinge like a stuck pig like when Hayne headutted Slater?

Have you ever thought that Manly players were avenging Lissick after Blair decided to have a go at Stewart as well? Stewart I think was just defending Lissick in the first place - I'll check the youtube to comfirm it, but Blair was third man in, on Lissick, who was being held up by Hinchcliffe.
Happy chap aren't you?

Latest posts