What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

M2D2

Bench
Does this forum allow such blatant homophobia?
Surely the NRL needs to step in and suspend these posters ( :lol::lol::lol: )

Roy80

Juniors
How pleasant. Those of us growing the game in minor markets are not allowed an opinion? Good luck 'growing the game' with that attitude mate!

Just kidding mate, i wish you well. But your constant 'manly scum' taunts give me the shits

aqua_duck

Coach
jesus some of you are soft.

it was great, two passionate teams going at it.

Lussick and Blair may have been touch and go but eh, its footy.

B Stewart...............honestly didnt see much in it way overblown.

i'd be happy for everyone to line up again.......no suspensions

So 5 on 1 is acceptable to you?

elbusto

Coach
There were about five Storm players holding onto Lussick while Blair ran in and threw an uppercut.

No, it's not acceptable.

Who cares what happened to Blair after that. He got what he deserved.
Did they throw an 'an uppercat' because he is a pussy?

shiznit

Coach
There were about five Storm players holding onto Lussick while Blair ran in and threw an uppercut.

No, it's not acceptable.

what will blair get?? probably a premiership ring and big fat check from the west tigers for the next couple of years.

what do you get?? a reason to pull your pants down on a friday night...

Billythekid

First Grade
Does this forum allow such blatant homophobia?

Seriously i'm surprised that sort of post is allowed here (then again there are no mods in this thread and it's moving fast so that could be the reason).

No, it's not acceptable.

Yeah except they were both standing there not one player on the ground. Also no one is defending Blair, pretty much everyone is calling him a grub as well and rightly so.

Latest posts