What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

docbrown

Coach
Nothing like a bit of biff. Is it me or are games faster and more exciting with only 12 on each side. Great way to increase the salary cap :)

Hence why I suggest the 40 metre advantage rule so players have to drop back to cover. Opens up the defense and speeds up the game.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Stewart definitely tried to belt him, just glanced him. Can u get done for attempting to hit someone?
Why wasn't Brett Stewart put into the bin?

Billythekid

First Grade
No problem with Stewart and Blair. Nothing better than seeing 2 blokes going hard at it. The other dogs who came in on the other hand...

ceagle

Bench
Don't think Glenn or Blair have much to answer for, but B.Stewart running in didn't look great. Whats the situation with players joining in off the bench, is that a serious offense?

thorson1987

Coach
Don't think Glenn or Blair have much to answer for, but B.Stewart running in didn't look great. Whats the situation with players joining in off the bench, is that a serious offense?

Lussick and watmough should have a bit to worry bout too.

im pretty sure it is.

i think officials from boths sides got in too, but mainly to pull the bench players away.

skeepe

Immortal
I missed what Bretts involvement was.. what he do?

Tried to decapitate Blair. If he connected properly, he may well have succeeded such was the force behind it.

He should have been sent off. Absolutely disgusting. Manly should have rightly been down to 10 men, as Lussick should have gone too.