What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

Loudstrat

Coach
I reckon Blair has heaps to answer for being third man in in the original blue and laying a heap of punches, which is what started the brawl in the first place. He also made sure he caught up to Glen Stewart before they made the tunnel, and started niggling again. To me that started the second brawl as well, and he'll go for a row.

dollyhands

Juniors
I missed what Bretts involvement was.. what he do?
He ran 150 meters with a swinging arm n fist after blair n bretts bro got sent, blair was being held and brett "tried" to king hit him. after that 5 manly plays got into blair on his own for about 20 sec till some storm boys turned up

LazyDreamer

Bench
Gotta laugh at the irony of one of the commentators (too gee'd up to recall who) stating they'd at least face charges of 'bringing the game into disrepute'.

Ironic because if it's a Manly-Melbourne grand final, the footage of Stewart & Blair will be aired every two minutes in the GF promos.

juanfarkall

Coach
There are many junior and senior comps where that sort of incident (bench players joining an onfield incident) would result in points being docked (from both teams) and likely fines.

franklin2323

Immortal
B.Stewart running in didn't look great. Whats the situation with players joining in off the bench, is that a serious offense?

Not sure if any got involved with the limited camera angles it was hard to tell. The NRL will have access to all the angles.

Lussick is gone for sure he landed 2 while Blair was down. Watmough possibly I thought I saw he lay in although 14 & 11 do look similar in the quick shot shown