What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Broncos: How many will they get?

innsaneink

Referee
Will be interesting to see what Fridays Manly Brisbane crowd at the SFS will be.
This week:
Public transport included in ticketing.
Earlier timeslot.

Ticket prices for last friday were quite steep (good seats) but by Thurs they had decided to offer $10 tix for the Warriors bays, and they included jnr player passes on the Tues
They may include these cheapies again if sales are slow.

I reckon 24/25000

Garts

Bench
Will be interesting to see what Fridays Manly Brisbane crowd at the SFS will be.
This week:
Public transport included in ticketing.
Earlier timeslot.

Ticket prices for last friday were quite steep (good seats) but by Thurs they had decided to offer $10 tix for the Warriors bays, and they included jnr player passes on the Tues
They may include these cheapies again if sales are slow.

I reckon 24/25000

Prices have gone up again for this game, A category are $70ish I think.

LESStar58

Referee
Manly fans need to turn out IMO. In fact both finals need to improve their crowds. The Storm game is a bit of a blessing as games against NZ always draw well.

Teddyboy

First Grade
From watching in England I always find Manly games look better on tv then the likes of Parra/Penrith etc.

18to87

First Grade
They should lower prices to get more in the gates. I am thinking of taking an American to the game but won't do it if the prices are too high.

Perth Red

Post Whore
In RL heartland with over 6million people within 2hours of the game it would be nice to think we could get close to .5% of them to turn out.

Clifferd

Coach
Surely a near sell-out, would be pretty disappointing if it wasn't seeing the last 2 prelims in Sydney attracting over 70k

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Surely a near sell-out, would be pretty disappointing if it wasn't seeing the last 2 prelims in Sydney attracting over 70k

thats only because the last 2 prelims have featured the big 4 sydney clubs.

i'd put souffs in there, but we are talking finals footy here, so they don't count.

_Johnsy

Referee
If they don't get 30+ it is an embarrassment. Lift your game manly fans, & get off your ass. You are one game away from a GF.

Garts

Bench
In RL heartland with over 6million people within 2hours of the game it would be nice to think we could get close to .5% of them to turn out.

You would think but the with live TV coverage many will stay home. I prefer watching games at home as I don't miss as much. Many others would be the same. However what you don't get is the atmosphere and thats the reason I attend live.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Well in 07 and 08 we got 32K to both of our grand final qualifiers against the Cowboys and Warriors, so I'm hoping for atleast the same if not more. However, the prices are extremely high which will turn people off.

ceagle

Bench
Well in 07 and 08 we got 32K to both of our grand final qualifiers against the Cowboys and Warriors, so I'm hoping for atleast the same if not more. However, the prices are extremely high which will turn people off.
They need to bring them down, $70 for a ticket ffs.

Latest posts