What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - When will the bubble burst

Every season, and even more dramatically in recent times, there is one team that exceeds all expectations. In 2001 and 2002 it was the Warriors; in 2003 it was Penrith; last year it was North Queensland.

This season it seems either Manly or Cronulla is going to be that team.

I doubt either team has the depth or the class to win the competition, but I expect both to finish in the eight as long as their key personell stay healthy.

I'm enjoying seeing Manly on top again after so many dismal seasons, and I like the brand of football they're playing.

Hurriflatch

Referee
The Broncos may win this Friday, I have to wait till I see the teams but....

However, even if they lose that match the bubble won't burst till round 11 also on Friday Night

Parramatta 60
Manly 0

groggo

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:

However, even if they lose that match the bubble won't burst till round 11 also on Friday Night

Parramatta $60
Manly 0

hehe i thought that was piggys latest bill from maccas

Hurriflatch

Referee
groggo said:
Hurriflatch said:

Parramatta $60
Manly 0

hehe i thought that was piggys latest bill from maccas

Nup just the fries bill midnight snack. Ronnie Mac had to send the accounting books to MIT and NASA to figure out the full bill. ;-)

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:

Parramatta 60
Manly 0
Parramatta may win, but i cant see a side that was Demolished by Souths a few weeks ago racking up 60.

AlexM

----
the bubbles will soon burst and than they will start sliding down the tablejust like they have been doing in the past 5 or 6 seasons

Hurriflatch

Referee
Harold Bishop said:
Hurriflatch said:

Parramatta 60
Manly 0
Parramatta may win, but i cant see a side that was Demolished by Souths a few weeks ago racking up 60.

Melbourne beat Brisbane by 46
Brisbane beat Parra by 40
Parra beat Melbourne by 10

7 days ago means nothing let alone 7 weeks (as it will be by the time Manly and Parra play)

AlexM

----
lotti said:
Alex, Alex, Alex we're not the same team as we were the past 5 or 6 years.

Yeah thats what the Bulldogs, Souths, Tigers and Parramatta have been saying over those years and look where they end up at the end of the season... wooden spooners/contenders

t-ba

Post Whore
AlexM said:
the bubbles will soon burst and than they will start sliding down the tablejust like they have been doing in the past 5 or 6 seasons

???

We haven't had a good start to a season since 1997...

Latest posts