What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - When will the bubble burst

lotti

Bench
yeah, the Monas factor played a huge part even though he was playing sick Monas still managed to lead Manly to victory against his old club.

Bullrider

Juniors
In my opinion the Manly Sea Eagles bubble will burst when the most talented and form player of the year Justin Hodges burst through for a double on Friday night. Everyone has bagged him for a couple of years now, but i cant see why. He is by far the best up and coming player. I rate him higher than Benji, Sonny, Karmichael and Toupou. I personally wish we could sign him up for 8 years at the Broncos. He just reminds me of Lockyer so much, its amazing.

Bullrider

Juniors
Sure Meatwad, you wait until Justin scores a double using his sultry hand and foot skills. He is the best Bronco in a long while.

Bullrider

Juniors
No mate. I just think that Hodgo is the most underrated player in the NRL. He is just so good to watch i cant imagine actually playing against him it would be impossible to defend him with that step of his.

AlexM

----
Bullrider said:
No mate. I just think that Hodgo is the most underrated player in the NRL. He is just so good to watch i cant imagine actually playing against him it would be impossible to defend him with that step of his.

you guys call me an idiot than wtf do you call this?

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Bullrider said:
In my opinion the Manly Sea Eagles bubble will burst when the most talented and form player of the year Justin Hodges burst through for a double on Friday night. Everyone has bagged him for a couple of years now, but i cant see why. He is by far the best up and coming player. I rate him higher than Benji, Sonny, Karmichael and Toupou. I personally wish we could sign him up for 8 years at the Broncos. He just reminds me of Lockyer so much, its amazing.

Bumper Farrell Hodges is a time bomb. But the only thing that explodes is his brain. I like to call them Brain farts. Example: SoO match, in your own ingoal, opponents running at you. "PFFFFFFFFFFF" Throw the ball.

Frankly I'm really not sure why the broncos bought him!?!?!

Mr Saab

Referee
parra_panther said:
I don't think the bubble will burst, but I'm yet to be convinced that they are top 4 material.

welll if it wont burst then they have to be top 4 candidates dont they?

lotti

Bench
not top 4, Manly will stay at the top of the table 2005 is our year and unlike some clubs we stick to the salary cap.

lotti

Bench
you should see my passion for Melbourne, as chileman will testify during round 3 I couldn't stop talking about their fine points of course Dessie probally saw me bragging about them and used that against Melbourne. Manly is soaring this year and no one can knock us out of the sky.

choc_soldier

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
parra_panther said:
I don't think the bubble will burst, but I'm yet to be convinced that they are top 4 material.

welll if it wont burst then they have to be top 4 candidates dont they?

I see where you are coming from, I was probably a bit vague there.

In the context of things - where they have come from (perennial cellar dwellers), they are definitely showing the traits of a team that will appear in the finals. But, give it about another month or so, and I'll then have a bit more of an idea whether they are top 4 material.

circling eagle

Juniors
At the start of the year, most Manly fans would have been very happy with a finals appearance, or just signs of improvement and consistancy. I dont think this line of thinking would have changed for most of us despite our good start, its good to be on top though ;-)

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Bullrider hahaha,I think you have been riding the bullsh!t pal.

Hodges does rate very well,but only in his own mind.

As for Manlys bubble bursting,who knows. But any of you that think Brisbane or any other team that plays Manly will have an easy time of it,will look skyward and cop a nice big juicy birdshit in the gob from the Eagle at the top of the table

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Manly minor premiers :lol:

Look at the teams they have played so far: Warriors, Sharks, Storm, Dragons, Raiders, Souths.

Manly have only played around 2 or 3 teams that could make the 8. But i will be sitting back and watch the destruction brisbane will put on manly on fridqay night...

Latest posts