What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly - When will the bubble burst

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
lotti....your passion for the eagles is frightening.
minor premiers... :lol:

You should have seen her when Manly v Storm was happening. It's kind of what I would imagine being schizophrenic would be like.

Clearly Lotti's passion is split evenly down the middle. How that actually can happen I have no idea. I couldn't do it.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
ozzy_ozman said:
Manly minor premiers :lol:

Look at the teams they have played so far: Warriors, Sharks, Storm, Dragons, Raiders, Souths.

Manly have only played around 2 or 3 teams that could make the 8. But i will be sitting back and watch the destruction brisbane will put on manly on fridqay night...

Really. If I recall correctly,Brisbane lost to the Warriors,who Manly beat. Brisbane only just beat the Sharks,who Manly flogged. Brisbane lost to the Storm,Manly accounted for them comfortably.

So,infact,Manly have a better record against the sides these 2 teams have played,including the Dragons in that.

So,keep living in your little fairytale if it makes you feel better,you may be disappointed though late friday night

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
as a manly fan i think we should be keeping levels heads, the top 8 is there in front of us and will only tak another 7 wins in 19 rounds.
From theres i guess Top 4 could be a possiblity, but for us to be a top 4 hope games like tommorow night are a must win.

Tommorow will tell alot about our season, many other league fans and experts are expecting brisbane to bend us over, if we can win or keep it close it will give the best indication yet that we have what it takes to be a contender in 2005

Latest posts