What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Guys, I am up at his stupid hour having a panic attack, are we going to beat Manly in the semis is all I can think about! Now, this i what I am thinking, they always turn up for us, they have a full strength side, Ben Kennedy, no Hindy, no Vella (Maybe) no Fui (Maybe), (I might sound negative but I dont mean to be I am just staing the obvious). So our side will look like this:

Mckinnon
guru
smith
tahu
burt
morris
smith
cayless
riddell
stringer aka stinga
robinson? for hindy
morrison
wagon? I hope

bench will be pj, widders, cannings? peek? (I rate peek highly, but dont like cannings, too slow around the ruck for mine)

Now with this team, would we beat them? Would we fire up and play to our potential? Maybe I am awake now tired as hell talking absolute sh*t but I need to be reassured! I know we have the strike power and the ability and our coach is an excellent tactition, but I hope we are not complacent in the fact that we have a second chance even if we loose. I mean going back to the canberra and newcastle games, we knew that we would remain in second and IMO we were complacent!!!!! sh*t I need some prosac or something. GO YOU EEEEEELLLSSSSSSS!!!!!

mickdo

Coach
Yes we should beat them with that team. We have plenty of depth, especially in the forwards.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Everyone is saying Fui will be sweet, so he'll get a bench spot. No news on Vella's foot injury either so stay positive.

We should sh*t this in.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I hope so, frigin sick of people bagging our team, I dont like to talk till the fat lady sings and if she is singing and we have the silverware, I will go mental on some people in the other forums for continually bagging us and not giving us a hope in hell.

mickdo

Coach
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
I hope so, frigin sick of people bagging our team, I dont like to talk till the fat lady sings and if she is singing and we have the silverware, I will go mental on some people in the other forums for continually bagging us and not giving us a hope in hell.
There will be a big queue!

Eels Fan

Juniors
I think that we have the players to cover any of those in doubt & we should record a convincing victory over Manly.

bartman

Immortal
That team has the ability to beat Manly, just have to make sure the confidence is flowing and we don't get spooked when they show up with their best effort of the past three months.

Scott

Bench
You should win this game, but never ever discount a team with Ben Kennedy at the forefront.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Scott said:
You should win this game, but never ever discount a team with Ben Kennedy at the forefront.

it's a two horse race, anything can happen and no I haven't ruled out a major upset.

Kornstar

Coach
If Gaffa did not get cited for the hit on Morris then Fui has nothing to worry about.......Barnes was falling, Morris was standing upright, if Fui gets cited then i hope they fight it and use the Morris incident as evidence.......

shiftysmith

Juniors
we need to get off to a better start then we have,we always seem to b coming from behind,if we do this we will be ok

Hurriflatch

Referee
Ronnie called Petersen useless and for 2 straight years he was the clubs top try scorer.

So, let him bag Chalky and he'll score the winning try in the Grand Final.

Latest posts