What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Gasnier threads

Smartman

Juniors
i was under the impression that lewis hadnt signed anything yet?

Lewis agreed to terms but NRL contracts are not registered until after round 13 so therefore his current club could still make a bid for him and they did.

The deadline has passed.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
He's gone, ditto, vamoos. He will be in the blue and white and is looking forward to playing with the nevilles at Canterbury. :cool:

Brett has more chance of joining the dogs than for Josh to renege on his deal.

Dont know how anyone that supports the bulldogs can say that any player would be looking forward to playing for them, seeing as tho most of the current players cant get out the door quick enough at belmore!

Kiki

First Grade
has anyone got a decent photo of slippery in his glory days?? i wanna use it in my blog. google images is giving me nothing.

Smartman

Juniors
Dont know how anyone that supports the bulldogs can say that any player would be looking forward to playing for them, seeing as tho most of the current players cant get out the door quick enough at belmore!

Gasnier ring a bell.

Fossil Bennent wasn't enough to keep him at the Dragons.

Smartman

Juniors
yes just like sonny bill and reni matua love it.

From all reports, they're still with Canterbury. SBW is here for at least another 4 years. Reni is looking to extend his contract beyond 2009.
Can't say the same about Gasnier :lol:

smacky

Juniors
From all reports, they're still with Canterbury. SBW is here for at least another 4 years. Reni is looking to extend his contract beyond 2009.
Can't say the same about Gasnier :lol:

SBW is only staying coz he has to or he'd be sued to hell and reni well i dont see him being offered 1 million a season like gaz

Kiki

First Grade
if sbw stays another 4 years at the dogs i will eat my hat. he is obviously unhappy there.

dont u have a kennel to post in?

Kiki

First Grade
bahahah i would love to! we are gonna do a blog about him actually. hes awesome. roadtrip to see big john!

i want to point out that my grandpa was a MASSIVE doggies supporter and my grandma still is, so i have nothing against the dogs at all. i just dont want josh leaving.

_Johnsy

Referee
I am not bitter, it is pretty firmly tongue in cheek.

:lol::lol: Of course it was, you have taken every opportunity to stick the boot into Gaz on these forum boards.

Why ? who knows. Is this a new hobby lamely attempting to stir up sh*t on another teams forum, are you that lonely ?

_Johnsy

Referee
The C*nterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, Bred not bought. FMD what a load of shyte from you clowns.

sting

Bench
bred not bought my ass. go get your own players mate. its disgusting watching you gloat and be so proud of stealing another clubs junior who had to leave for bullsh*t reasons and who is leaving so many family connections behind.

and josh morris please go chuck a steve turner!

_Johnsy

Referee
I think Josh should go and see C*nterbury board and plead his case, if he really wants to stay. This would well and truly test the FAMILY ethos we hear that the dog club is built on.

j0nesy

Bench
He's gone, ditto, vamoos. He will be in the blue and white and is looking forward to playing for Canterbury. :cool:

Brett has more chance of joining the dogs than for Josh to renege on his deal.

Which means JMoz be playing for the rorters in 2010 :lol: