What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Gasnier

watatank

Coach
No way Gaz was so overrated and he is getting on now anyway no point wasting the cash and I'm very pissed that he cost us Josh! Gaz good ridden's!

He's getting on? :S He's two years younger than Cooper!

Perhaps we should have let the Bulldogs have Cooper so we could've kept Josh.

TheRev

Coach
Not sure how much Super Dooper Cooper gets paid, but he should be much more cost efficient than a lot of centres in the game (Gaz especially).

Hes a bit out of form now, but he will be back, and in the meantime at least he still knows how to tackle =)

We cant really afford too many 300k players.

gorilla

First Grade
I beleive when he left the Dragons last year he signed a 2 year deal to play leap frog union in FROG LAND. The end of their season is the final on the 29-5-2010 that is a month before a contract has to be registered with the NRL to play in the 2010 season. Do you think we might just see him back in a Dragons Jumper round June next year.........

I heard he's got a contract clause that allows a special compensatory dispenation to play at any grand final the Dragons play, and that he may be back in the country come lmid September !

Dragon_psa

First Grade
While Gaz did play some great games for us, I ruled out ever wanting him back when he f**ked off to France the DAY AFTER we got flogged by Manly. He had to have had that flight booked before the game kicked off, and as he was Captain I believe he already had his mind on Frogland before the match. Stay over there Gaz, we don't need you.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
While Gaz did play some great games for us, I ruled out ever wanting him back when he f**ked off to France the DAY AFTER we got flogged by Manly. He had to have had that flight booked before the game kicked off, and as he was Captain I believe he already had his mind on Frogland before the match. Stay over there Gaz, we don't need you.

Agree. The way he left the Dragons was in poor taste.

He said not to long ago that he wanted to remain in Union and had no intentions of returning to league.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
We would be unbeatable if Gaz was still here now imo

No they wouldn't, because if the Dragons still had Gaz you would be well and truly over the salary cap and would need to offload several other players.

The team is stronger ow than when Gaz was here, as the position of the ladder shows.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Can't see him coming back to the NRL & can't see Bennett paying anything like the coin he'd demand.

But if we got him cheap, he'd be a great back-up for Soward!

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Despite what people think about the circumstances of him leaving or whether they want him still around, it is pretty clear he would be killing it under Bennett.

Doug2234

First Grade
I seriously doubt he will return. Unless if anyone can present evidence which suggests he wants to.

I was told that he wants to come back so he can ride around in a Taxi feeling toey and calling some girls on someone elses mobile!!

Last edited: