What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Mclinden - Hot or Not?

How do you rate Mark Mclinden?

• Great Player! How dare you trash him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is a good player but not a halfback

• He would be good with a better half paring next year

• Macca is a utility player - nothing more, nothing less

• Macca is average

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
so umm IBG, if your not busy... you know... maybe... umm..ahh.. you dont have to.. but if ya wanted... we could maybe... umm go to the... movies or something :lol:

jed

First Grade
Quinny also likes flirting with greeneyed. Sorry to tell you quinny, but that's not going anywhere. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69 said:
so umm IBG, if your not busy... you know... maybe... umm..ahh.. you dont have to.. but if ya wanted... we could maybe... umm go to the... movies or something :lol:

The movies? You cheap bastard!

Yes. Go and chase ball boy or something!

Man, these forums have gone completely homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
im sure ball boy or tonio will enjoy a night out to maccas and a cheap movie!!

I've been at Macca's carpark at Penrith before, I thought I was in the middle of the Eastern Creek pitlane at one stage...

Montz

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
Cant you guys flirt on the phone or something? Internet flirting is sickening especially when the people that are doing are Jlo haters :D

:lol: not a hater as such..... just not a believer you might say :D

paulquinn49

Bench
jed said:
Quinny also likes flirting with greeneyed. Sorry to tell you quinny, but that's not going anywhere. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lies, im taking it in whatever direction i want.

You guys also have no idea. I never flirted with DB or RR. DB was too insane and scary and RR actually acused me of flirting with her. Which i can assure you all was a great big dirty lie.

To tell you all the truth ive flirted with ed on numerous occasions

edabomb

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
lies, im taking it in whatever direction i want.

You guys also have no idea. I never flirted with DB or RR. DB was too insane and scary and RR actually acused me of flirting with her. Which i can assure you all was a great big dirty lie.

To tell you all the truth ive flirted with ed on numerous occasions

I will not stand by and watch such wild accusations take place. You flirted with me Quinny, I merely invited RR to the conversation to take the heat off myself!!!!!

Latest posts