What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Riddell on 2ue

Eelementary

Post Whore
Piggy could easily play prop in my opinion. But you know what REALLY pleased me about this? He volunteered to play prop. He put his hand up and is ready for a new challenge.

Now, to me, that earns him an extra couple of notches of respect.

bartman

Immortal
Twizzle said:
was Timmy back at the bar ?
Maybe that's why he's back at training early, gives him something positive to keep his mind on instead of...?

I don't think he'd be considered unless we make the finals, and if we do make the finals without him, then we don't need to consider him (because everyone would have been in form, if that makes sense). We're having the dilemma of who makes way for Tahu because the players we've got are doing the job in good form. I don;t think Tim's form this season has been as good or important as Tahu's to be honest, and I wouldn't try and rush Tim back prematurely into a side and combinations that are working.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
bullsh*t, both his grubbers were just luck! One rebounded of the fullback, and the other was more the brillance of Burt getting to the ball, 9 times out of ten Burts try would have resulted in a knock-on.

Don't get me started on J Smith long kicking game and bombs lol

Tim Smith, best half since Stu Galbraith!

Common ron eake up son Tim smits kicking game is far from any better Than jeremys!! And lets not talk about a non existent running game from Tim.

Hes to predictable and has been found out. And Tims kicking game has been far from good this year. To many short un penetrable kicks or kicks them over the dead ball line. Even Jon Moriss can kick better than tim

jayjayselmes

Juniors
MrT said:
Yeah in that case leave out Tahu and if we make GF don't you dare bring Fui back in.

Are you for real?

Coomon MRT theres a big difference in a halfback and a prop !!!!!! And when to brong them back in.

Tims year has been plagued with poor form, poor off field drama and injury. s clealry not in the clubs ntrest to let this bloke anywhere near our finals hopes. Otherwise like last year he will go walk about just like he did in the cowboys game.

We can afford to put him in if we do our campaign will be over. I beg you parra dont do it give us a chance without tim

Kornstar

Coach
Jeremy had his best game for us on Saturday, i still wouldn't hesitate to Bring Tim back as soon as he is ready, if we mmake the finals we need everyone there who has experienced it.

Last year the people who had poor games in the Cowboys game deserve to make up for it, Benny, Cayless, Timmy, Morris etc, were all extremely poor in that game, this year they will know what needs to be done and will not make the same mistakes!!! If Jeremy is there he may make those mistakes and then that poor bastard will have to cop it from all the whingers on here.........and i wouldn't wish that upon anyone!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
jayjay's worst nightmare looks to be coming true. Tim would be a definite starter over Jeremy......

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
jayjay's worst nightmare looks to be coming true. Tim would be a definite starter over Jeremy......

can a nightmare actually live a nightmare???

now this a question to ponder over your money coffee. ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
can a nightmare actually live a nightmare???

now this a question to ponder over your money coffee. ;-)

:lol: That's too hard to ponder when I'm awake let alone half asleep.....

Freak2

Juniors
My opinion

Smith at his best is better than Smith. But Smith is much more inconsistant than Smith and on average Smith is deffinently better on a more consistant basis. I like Smith's short kicking game inside the attacking 20 metres. He get's alot more repeat sets of six Vs Smiths kicking game who always looks to score from his actions. I don't really think Smith or Smith have a super running game although Smith did score a good try the other week.

At the end of the day I don't care if they pick Smith or Smith to wear the number 7. As long as they are wearing the mighty Blue & Gold!!

Now Green in my opinion is a totally different equasion and would be my pick to wear the 7!;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Freak2 said:
My opinion

Smith at his best is better than Smith. But Smith is much more inconsistant than Smith and on average Smith is deffinently better on a more consistant basis. I like Smith's short kicking game inside the attacking 20 metres. He get's alot more repeat sets of six Vs Smiths kicking game who always looks to score from his actions. I don't really think Smith or Smith have a super running game although Smith did score a good try the other week.

At the end of the day I don't care if they pick Smith or Smith to wear the number 7. As long as they are wearing the mighty Blue & Gold!!

Now Green in my opinion is a totally different equasion and would be my pick to wear the 7!;-)

nice! :clap:

Stagger eel

Staff member
gustarny said:
Mark in the stand work on your fitness son if we have anymore props drop off your in mate.

he'll take more pleasure in working on his ball skills..:D

Hey Marky!!! :nwave:

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Just on the Ridell subject, I reckon his pick up in form coincided with Parra's change in fortune. IMO a firing Mark Ridell is very important to Parra

Ron Jeremy

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
Common ron eake up son Tim smits kicking game is far from any better Than jeremys!! And lets not talk about a non existent running game from Tim.

Hes to predictable and has been found out. And Tims kicking game has been far from good this year. To many short un penetrable kicks or kicks them over the dead ball line. Even Jon Moriss can kick better than tim

I'll pretend i never read that

J Smith is as useless as tits on a whore.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
I can't believe you pretended to understand it...:lol:

:lol: It was hard, it's just like my cousin in Ukraine sending me a letter who's just learning English.

Daneel

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
:lol: It was hard, it's just like my cousin in Ukraine sending me a letter who's just learning English.

I didn't find it that hard to understand. Wasn't he saying that Tim Smith is the best halfback he has ever seen, and he is glad that Wade Mckinnon is leaving.:D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Daneel said:
I didn't find it that hard to understand. Wasn't he saying that Tim Smith is the best halfback he has ever seen, and he is glad that Wade Mckinnon is leaving.:D

something like that.

I think HJ and Half who both work in the education system have alot to answer for...just quietly.:lol: