What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Riddell you PLONKER!!!!!!

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
It all started falling to crap when Riddell missed that stupid field goal. What a PLONKER.

Repeat set or a try were on offering.

Great move by the coach to bring him back, brilliant.

We were also crap, no forwards doing anything, and everyone looked in slow motion.

SHOCKING.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What about:

* The twirp who missed the tackle leading to Manly's first try;
* Tim's knock-on leading to Manly's first try;
* Grothe's knock-on after a massive charge-down by Benny;
* Inu's idiotic penalty just at half-time;
* Tim and Brett never seeming to put a semi decent kick in.

:crazy:

I dont know wat he was thinking, it seems we always want to invite the opposition to score in the last minute. Also, not much can be said about eric grothe also, he is so lazy in turning around that i reckon wentahu is back Grothe should be dropped

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Grothe was horrible and played himself outa Origin tonight.

There was no passion out there at all tonight, no massive hits, nothing. No one smashed Lyon!!!!!!! We deserved to lose.

We were pathetic across the park tonight.

Did I say Grothe was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring in Justin Tsoulos, at least he plays with heart and can make a big hit, our forwards were weak as, and got trampled all night.

jayman

Juniors
for every OK game grothe plays.. he has a shoker....

then he pulls his finger out and has a good game...

i thought he might have been up for SOO but no way in hell after today...

On as side note... wat was with the grothe knockon.. why wasnt that a penalty for lifting FFS...

The Colonel

Immortal
_mUSASHI_ said:
Bring in Justin Tsoulos, at least he plays with heart and can make a big hit, our forwards were weak as, and got trampled all night.

:lol: I know we lost and you are upset but please don't make outrageous comments...... Tsoulos is sponsored by Tontine ffs.

Angry_eel

First Grade
All in all, we were quite f**ked across the park. Grothe was a shocker, He should be dropped every second week to concentrate on his band.

Parra Guru

Coach
Grothe's knock-on after a massive charge-down by Benny

Did anyone else think Grothe had a case for a spear tackle in that incident? The only part of Guru's game that I thought was bad was his turn and chase, but that is no secret. I also thought his flick back to Burt (when Burt went out the sideline) wasn't as bad an option as Gus and Sterlo made out.

How many minutes did Zeb get tonight? Was it just me or did he hardly get much time? It can't have been more than 20 all up. We were tired in defence and Zeb's sitting on the bench with almost fresh legs. WTF?

jayman

Juniors
Josh played avg too.. that knockon straight up was costly... we had a bit of a roll on at that time...

i still think we should have had a penalty for the bloody lifting tackle... that could have changed the game...

wheres the defence of 2001... jesus.. why cant hindy just teach everyone to tackle.. there
was one set where we defended brilliantly.. and matty johns commented on it.. we need consistency.. we have the skill to be awesome in D..

fish eel

Immortal
I honestly dont know what tsoulos has done to you colonel lol....I thought he looked good lasy year when on the field and atleast looked to actually hit freakin hard on occasion

waz

Juniors
hi guys all new to this,been reading since last year and the time has come for me to join in as this sh*t i seen tonight bugs the crap out of me.....

good forwards but no mongrel...
tim(predictable) smith cant tackle to save his life,im over him :crazy:

eric grothe should be in prem ,

and give the young up n comers a go we cant do any worse

jayman

Juniors
its when the knockon comes is critical.. we did dumb things at key times...

and we should of have more than 6 points after 20 mins.. we really should of had 12-18

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
The Colonel said:
:lol: I know we lost and you are upset but please don't make outrageous comments...... Tsoulos is sponsored by Tontine ffs.

Who are you kidding. He would of out played Cannings, Cordoba, I Hindmarsh adn Wagon tonight. At least wewould get a good game out of him even if he does get injured, our forwards are SOFT. Fui cant get back soon enough.

shiftysmith

Juniors
we have nothing in attack what so ever,manly were there for the taking in the 1st half but we are so slow and unorganised in attack..our forwards are the kind of guys you would buy a beer at the pub,not the kind of guys you would like to lay into.we really need to become p8ricks in the forwards.

Pazza

First Grade
and next week they will play well and you will all be praising them!

too many wankers on this board

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Pazza said:
and next week they will play well and you will all be praising them!

too many wankers on this board

Your kidding yourself.

TONIGHT OUR FORWARDS WERE SOFT AS. THATS ALL THATS BEING SAID.

Played like girls tongiht.

Pazza

First Grade
i never said they played well but the way some people carry on (on this board) is amazing

we would have used all the players in the PL squd by now if some of you blokes where hagan

Latest posts