What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Riddell you PLONKER!!!!!!

Kornstar

Coach
_mUSASHI_ said:
Who are you kidding. He would of out played Cannings, Cordoba, I Hindmarsh adn Wagon tonight. At least wewould get a good game out of him even if he does get injured, our forwards are SOFT. Fui cant get back soon enough.

Paulo was 10 times better than Tsoulos tonight and has been all year!!!!

Delboy

First Grade
At the end oif the day we were outplayed, but please tell me why we continue with Finch. He has really played average, has defended Ok, but offers nothing in attack.

I did not expect to win,and we did make Moanly work for their win, but there is more to the NRL than being honest toilers.

We appear to be 3 players short of making a dent this year
1. Another prop to make some yards, Cannings is not the answer
2. Some mjore help in the halves to create , Tim is on his own which is why he gets caught on the fifth
3. A ball runner in the back row, we don't need any more up and down defenders.

We are nor far away, but don't think we can wait much longer, over to you Coach Hagan

Y2Eel

First Grade
_mUSASHI_ said:
Thats why i would have em both in next weeks team.

You haven't got a clue do you :crazy: Tsoulos is Softer then any of our forwards...

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Delboy said:
At the end oif the day we were outplayed, but please tell me why we continue with Finch. He has really played average, has defended Ok, but offers nothing in attack.

I did not expect to win,and we did make Moanly work for their win, but there is more to the NRL than being honest toilers.

2. Some mjore help in the halves to create , Tim is on his own which is why he gets caught on the fifth

We are nor far away, but don't think we can wait much longer, over to you Coach Hagan

Hello Delboy my son!!

Have you seen Rodney around????

Kornstar

Coach
Delboy said:

I 100% agree, Paulo really may be the answer, i know Green is the answer for Timmy and Zeb would be better playing wider imo.

We were outplayed and i don't blame any individuals for the loss, it was a game we lost as a team......

scottyeel

Bench
On the original topic that was one of the more stupid things ive seen for a long time. Hang your head in shame riddell you fool.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Tsoulos the saviour :lol: even I would fight Tsoulos, the bloke is a big chicken with a heart like a pea.

Sad to think PJ Marsh is leaving us because he has been held out of the team by Mark Riddell. Marsh is 10 times the player Riddell has ever been and I can't believe nobody at the club can see that. Too fat, too many brain explosions and not enough good footy.

Stagger eel

Staff member
_mUSASHI_ said:
Bring in Justin Tsoulos, at least he plays with heart and can make a big hit, our forwards were weak as, and got trampled all night.

for goodness sake if you're going to make a comment as ridiculous as that the least you caqn do is turn up to games early enough to watch Premier League than comeback and tell us that you want JT in the side. :lol:

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
for goodness sake if you're going to make a comment as ridiculous as that the least you caqn do is turn up to games early enough to watch Premier League than comeback and tell us that you want JT in the side. :lol:

It's funny cause it's true :lol:

COACH STERLING

Juniors
When is Fui Fui back? He would have made a big difference in attack.

Our team looked very predictable in the forwards tonight. No dimension in attack, it was as if they are too scared to make mistakes.

We have one of the best backlines in the comp, but can't seem to give em quality ball in quality positions.

dazeely

First Grade
The Colonel said:
:lol: I know we lost and you are upset but please don't make outrageous comments...... Tsoulos is sponsored by Tontine ffs.

I'm with the Big C on this one.

The Colonel

Immortal
COACH STERLING said:
When is Fui Fui back? He would have made a big difference in attack.

Our team looked very predictable in the forwards tonight. No dimension in attack, it was as if they are too scared to make mistakes.

We have one of the best backlines in the comp, but can't seem to give em quality ball in quality positions.

And funnily enough, a lot of that was due to the defense of the opposition. I know the team did a lot of things wrong and that it is extremely hard to admit for some of you who placed so much on winning last nights game, but credit where credit is due - Manly outplayed us defensively last night and wore the team down.

They have done that to a number of teams this year, particularly at Brookvale, and will no doubt do it again.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
The Colonel said:
And funnily enough, a lot of that was due to the defense of the opposition. I know the team did a lot of things wrong and that it is extremely hard to admit for some of you who placed so much on winning last nights game, but credit where credit is due - Manly outplayed us defensively last night and wore the team down.

They have done that to a number of teams this year, particularly at Brookvale, and will no doubt do it again.

Sure they outplayed us, but they'll do it again in round 20 unless we change the way we play. I thought we were very predictable. I'd love for Parra to play against a team like Parra if you know what I mean.

eelz47

Coach
Parra Guru said:
, . I also thought his flick back to Burt (when Burt went out the sideline) wasn't as bad an option as Gus and Sterlo made out.

quote]

burt stuffed up to, he needed to run infield

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, that was Burty's fault

generally its a team effort to play that bad

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Twizzle said:
yeah, that was Burty's fault

generally its a team effort to play that bad

Two things went wrong there.

1.Grothe shouldn't have passed the ball to Burt

2. Burt shouldn't have ran the ball down the blind side.

It wasn't one of Grothe's better games that's for sure.

PJ Marshal

Coach
tbh most people who think our first 40 minutes was good, they are half right yeah we did control the ball well and applied pressure and defended well in the first half

but in reality that means crap when u can only post 6 points on the board....dead set if you cant execute and get points ... really all that good work leads to nothing

COACH STERLING

Juniors
PJ Marshal said:
tbh most people who think our first 40 minutes was good, they are half right yeah we did control the ball well and applied pressure and defended well in the first half

but in reality that means crap when u can only post 6 points on the board....dead set if you cant execute and get points ... really all that good work leads to nothing

We dominated the first half and should have led by atleast 12pts.

When the forwards take the ball up 4 tackles straight one off the ruck it becomes very predictable, and to compliment that, our halves didn't really have a great 5th tackle play. The only thing you can achieve with that is good field position which was exactly what we did. The impression I had was the players were too scared to throw it around just in case it led to errors.

The second half was just crap!

Suitman

Post Whore
PJ Marshal said:

Our attack definitely lacks imagination - seriously.

Where are all the cut out passes, dummy runners, run arounds etc..... on the third 4th or 5th tackles when we are attacking the opponents line.

TBH, we were very lucky to get the two tries we got last night, which is totally unacceptable considering the mount of ball we had on their line.

Another thing, I just don't think Finch is defendable any longer.
To do two or three supposedly good things a game (the sorts of things any player should do) just isn't cutting it for me any longer.
He's had 6 or 7 games. Time to give him some PL to find his game again.

Suity

Suity