What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Tuafua

Pumba

First Grade
girvie said:
What year was Mark Tuafua born in and does anyone have a photo?
marktufua.jpg

There is a picture of Tuafua.

Someone else may have one of him in a knights jersey.

Dunno what year he was born.

Pika

Bench
K-Man said:
No it wasn't, I said he made 2 runs in the last 2 games, doesn't include the Bulldogs game.

Look I rate him, but I think if he's only going to play 15 minutes it's not worth having him there. I expect him to at least come on and cause some havoc around the rucks, take 4 or 5 darts at the line etc, but since the Dogs match he has just been passing from dummy half and tackling really.

No you didnt.

You said he made two runs in two matches. No mention of which games.

Read your post.

stuke

Bench
Tuafua was signed up by the Cessnock Goannas to play Real NRL this year. one that got away I'm sure, but good luck to him and good to see the Knights using the local area to find new players.

if he is going so well at the Knights imagine what he would have done to the local competition!

Jono078

Referee
Larry is his younger brother, so Mark would be over 20. I think I read somewhere before that he's 23 or 24?

K-Man

Bench
Pika said:
No you didnt.

You said he made two runs in two matches. No mention of which games.

Read your post.

The statement "he's made 2 runs in 2 games" obviously refers to the previous 2 games since I am commenting on his form. If I said "Perry's made 27 hit-ups in 2 games" or "Tanner hasn't played first grade in 4 rounds" would you reply "actually Tanner played all of last season".

If we can't imply certain things using the English language in our discussion then the posts will end up being the length of an essay.

But I suppose I could've said "Terrence Seu Seu, from the Newcastle Knights rugby league club, has only made 2 runs combined in his previous 2 first grade matches. This, therefore, does not include any other matches such as those from his childhood, or the match in round 1, 2007 against the Canterbury Bulldogs"

Pika

Bench
Blah, blah, blah.

You may have 'implied' that in your first post.

But in the second post you stated you said something, and you didnt.

The first post is a misunderstanding, no problem.

The second is you quoting bullsh*t to defend an ambiguous comment.

The above is simply rubbish. Being a smart arse, whats the point?

If you wish to quote yourself, I suggest you read what you stated.

K-Man

Bench
Pika said:
Blah, blah, blah.

You may have 'implied' that in your first post.

But in the second post you stated you said something, and you didnt.

The first post is a misunderstanding, no problem.

The second is you quoting bullsh*t to defend an ambiguous comment.

The above is simply rubbish. Being a smart arse, whats the point?

If you wish to quote yourself, I suggest you read what you stated.

I was of the opinion that my second post shouldn't have been necessary, since the original post made perfect sense.

But I take your point that my second post was technically incorrect.

Let's just call it a misunderstanding hey, I always appreciate and usually agree with your posts so I don't want to start an arguement.

perverse

Referee
not sure i see why cj deserved that spray from everyone.. and i echo roopy's sentiments.. although i don't always agree with his opinions.. they are always origina thoughts and they do get me thinking.

tuafua sounds like something we need in FG... but unfortunately we have a bigger issue now than the forwards (wow buderus made us look good in the middle against melbourne.. did melbourne score any points up the middle at all??) and that is 5/8th.

Pika

Bench
K-Man said:
I was of the opinion that my second post shouldn't have been necessary, since the original post made perfect sense.

But I take your point that my second post was technically incorrect.

Let's just call it a misunderstanding hey, I always appreciate and usually agree with your posts so I don't want to start an arguement.

All good K-Man.

I was nit picking, then got defensive.....

Group hug?

RABK

Referee
He's stomping on it. His nickname is 'stomper' coz he has ended the career of 3 players by accidentaly stomping on their heads whilst running over the top of him. Ok not really