What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marsh Open to Offers

strider

Post Whore
marsh's defence alone is enough reason to keep him ... but he's also a potent attacking option

Hurriflatch

Referee
WAsn't the deal with Marsh a case that he was given an 8 week window to find a new club??

Thought I read that somewhere and if so hasn't been about 8 weeks now?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
WAsn't the deal with Marsh a case that he was given an 8 week window to find a new club??

Thought I read that somewhere and if so hasn't been about 8 weeks now?

yeah, I would advise you completely ignore that...let's just say that the situation has not changed.

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
yeah, I would advise you completely ignore that...let's just say that the situation has not changed.

if the situation has not changed, would not there still be a time limit on our permission to look elsewhere we have given him?

bartman

Immortal
Y2Eel said:
So is he leaving mid season still??
Surely that was never an option, was it?

I thought it was about negitiating another club to be released from the next year of his contract. I'd expect him to play out the year regardless. He seems happy enough and in form to do so?

Beyond that it's a business decision - what is the cost (in terms of other younger options heading elsewhere) for increasing PJ again mid-contract to keep him happy? It's one of those value judgements for the club that will be driven somewhat by the demand in the marketplace. Modern game, 10%ers, blah, blah blah...

Latest posts