What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marsh Open to Offers

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Hellsy said:
You seriously think that Tim's form in 2005 was not firing??

FMD I have no idea what the f**k could please you then
Also did you know Peter Sterling fired in the 80's???

lets live in the past why dont we. Typical parra fans always living 10 years in the past :thumb:eek:

Hellsy

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:
Also did you know Peter Sterling fired in the 80's???

lets live in the past why dont we. Typical parra fans always living 10 years in the past :thumb:eek:

Hey jayjay... you're the one that said the last 2 years.... so why don't you live in the present??
I was just commenting on how ridiculous your comment was in stating that, had you had said he hasn't really fired since that season I probably would have had no comment.

Get your comments straight before accusing me of something you know nothing about

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bazal

Post Whore
JJ...are you really that stupid or is it all a gee up? I'm serious...because, really, I'm struggling to find a medical condition that explains the sheer volume of verbal diarhhoea that you manage to force out...

MrT

Juniors
jayjayselmes said:
Hahahah im really worried about that ahahahahah

yor blindness makes you guys look like fools.

what is going to be funny is try to sign mateo, inu, green, T Smith, Cordoba, cannings, wagon etc for next year

mateo, inu and green are the priorities. Would you dead sh*ts lose mateo or inu for Tim Smith. If so then your a dead set chump!!!!!

answer this Jay jay,

would would you have at No.7 instead of Smith?

caylo

Bench
MrT said:
answer this Jay jay,

would would you have at No.7 instead of Smith?

He would have Mckinnon... jj team would be

Wade
Mckinnon
W.McKinnon
Wade. M
Waydo
Wade
Mckinnon
W.McKinnon
Wade. M
Waydo
Wade
Mckinnon
W.McKinnon

Wade. M
Waydo
Wade
Mckinnon

if not he would probably have scooby doo as the #7
Jay, you are a dead set fool... what a game of rugby league before commenting, or have your parents locked the TV up, and told you to do your spelling homework?

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
Hahahah im really worried about that ahahahahah

yor blindness makes you guys look like fools.

what is going to be funny is try to sign mateo, inu, green, T Smith, Cordoba, cannings, wagon etc for next year

mateo, inu and green are the priorities. Would you dead sh*ts lose mateo or inu for Tim Smith. If so then your a dead set chump!!!!!

since when have we had to make a choice between Mateo or INU for Smith??? do you think our retention committee sit in a little room a tossing coin to see who to keep between Smith and Mateo??

get a clue mate.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra Guru said:
me thinks jayjay will calm down and be in a lot better spirits after Monday when he has his Wade Fix.

I'm sure he'll enjoy his cigarette in the "after glow"

eelz47

Coach
Bazal said:
JJ...are you really that stupid or is it all a gee up? I'm serious...because, really, I'm struggling to find a medical condition that explains the sheer volume of verbal diarhhoea that you manage to force out...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gronk said:
So is PJ's 3 week window closed now ?

I think i heard that it may of been extended and they're giving him more time to look for a club, don't be surprised if he goes to England.

Daneel

Bench
jayjayselmes said:
ok 1.5 years my bad.

40 games to fire is long enough.

You are right Jay Jay, not firing in 40 games is right up there with not making a decent post in 630 attempts. :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think some wise choices will be made, love PJ to death but he will be 27 next year so best to look to the future.

eel4life

Juniors
eela

what is happening with the younger keating any news there ???

sorry if its been posted before.

Where do you sit at the games at parra ???

Stagger eel

Staff member
eel4life said:
eela

what is happening with the younger keating any news there ???

sorry if its been posted before.

Where do you sit at the games at parra ???

no direct news...it appaears that his manager is playing hard ball but we're still confident in keeping him.

Latest posts