What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marsh Open to Offers

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
No, your long lost brother!! :lol: :lol:
Of course he meant you!!

Suity

speaking off...he still owes me $20.00 from 1995 :crazy: has anyone found him?? :sarcasm:

dazeely

First Grade
surely PJ has run out of time. Lets hope the club shuts shop and keeps him now especially with us losing Blake to the sharks. After all PJ can't get pissed at the club because they were good enough to allow him to shop around.

parra pete

Referee
Must be made to honour his contract..
How could I have been so wrong about Tim Smith and Feliti Mateo??

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why would PJ want to leave a team displaying this much promise, and he played great again tonight.

strider

Post Whore
he wants more money - can we afford to give him more? ... either give him more and lose depth or don't give him more and let him go or don't give him more and make him stay and play unhappy

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
he wants more money - can we afford to give him more? ... either give him more and lose depth or don't give him more and let him go or don't give him more and make him stay and play unhappy

Or give him less and go on and win a comp.

His choice.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
i don't think it is - he's getting the time and the starting job ... i read somewhere recently that suggested it was a money thing - and tbh he's probably playing well enough to deserve more, he's playing great!

jayman

Juniors
Avenger said:
We are complete morons if we let him go.

for a 2nd time ...

i love the riddell marsh rotation..

we really need that fast lil fella around the back end of the game to run around the oppositions forwards.. its essential in this modern game..

i dont know the quality or ability of our juniors in terms of filling in Marsh's position. Is there someone who could deliver the same standard if we were to let go of marsh?

Latest posts