What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marshall and Farah

Perth Tiger

Bench
I think some of this criticism is a bit over the top after that performance but based on the same issues that have been occuring for a while now, ie poor decisions for our key men.

I think Farah is starting to get the same tendencies Paul Gallen does where he doesn't trust his teamates enough and tries to do everything himself

Radical Rat

Juniors
Disagree on Lawrence. Got stood up 4 times. 3 of those times his team mates covered him. The fourth he got stood up and the Storm streaked for a try

Yep Lawrence is pretty much done for. It kills me to say that. Did anyone notice the front on camera angle of Lawrence turning and chasing for that Cronk try? It looked more like Chris Leikvoll than Chris Lawrence.

Very, very sad to see.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lawrence was flat footed in defence and at the game, it appeared to me to be because he was also trying to cover his inside as well as Tedesco.

Blackdiamond

Juniors
The forwards were fantastic last night. They tackled in numbers & shut down the Storm offload & second phase play. Which took the Storm by suprise & frustrated them.

Marshall looks like he is still having a sook & is offering very little at the moment. Noted - he played most of the game with a foot injury.

Anasta at half was great. Really stiffened up the edge defence. This could work?

Ayshford was fantastic & made plenty yards. His partner Lawrence, as many have said, could be past his best. We need to look to replace him.

I squint & turn away whenever I see the opposition bomb Moltzen, its unbearable to watch. He rarely tries to catch on the full & if he does - its more of a fluke than not. Bye bye. Tedesco to Fullback.

Farah needs to learn to shut up. It was bad leadership to continue arguing the point & not control his emotion & just play the game. Perhaps watch C. Smith - whilst you are whinging about what happened 2min ago & standing there yelling at the ref, he will no doubt put points on you.

If we can sort out the penalty count & add learn to finish out sets properly, we are a big chance to play finals footy this year. There is hope....

Newtowneel

Juniors
Thought the Tigers did well last night, given the Marshall injury and the rub of the green going to the home side on all the important calls. Farah reminded me a bit of Hayne as captain. He focussed on a bad call against them when he should have been getting on with the job

super_coach

First Grade
Farah should be blowing up at his own players lack of discipline rather than in the refs ear all game.

How many line breaks have we made this year, bugger all

Fulton v Thompson

Ha! No brainer. Fulton has got nothing on that performance by Thompson.

Blair is a nufty.
Moltzen is a gimp.
Teddy must be fullback. A blind man can see this.

What the f**k to do with Lawrence....?