What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary joins Parramatta

jak

Bench
View attachment 55700

“ Well I can tell you blokes one thing and that is I put my application in knowing that I stood little chance of being selected - buuuuuuut the nice fella’s out Parramatta way knew quality when they saw it ! “

“ I had better brush up on my defensive skills so as to bring the bid ‘ D ‘ over to Cumberland .You whiners won’t be seeing me anymore - thank goodness , as least the Eel fans will appreciate my abundant talents , so stick that up
your crawdads and try farting ! “
so the way i see it is you ran second behind mary, that wont look good on your cv

Last edited:

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Jesus Saints fans live in the past. There’s a thing called YouTube these days and our last victory is on there, in all it’s grainy black and white, silent film glory.
Well…we can’t just live in the present, because if we did, our miserable team would just make our lives depressing. We have to think back to a time where we were actually decent…please take me back to that place!

84 Baby

Referee
Well…we can’t just live in the present, because if we did, our miserable team would just make our lives depressing. We have to think back to a time where we were actually decent…please take me back to that place!
Better to be depressed than PENRITH

Old Timer

Coach
The Eels have been in the press lately re having issues retaining some / most of their marquis players.

Being a forward thinking club they have brought in the great Mc Fookknuckle to help with player retention.

They have quickly worked out that by allowing Mc Fookknuckle access to their current roster they will all be quickly deskilled and become worthless to other clubs.

So the Eels can retain them all on unders and Mc Fookknuckle will no doubt gain them access to the likes of of elite players like Corey Norman who can be signed on overs.

Gotta give it to the Eels they are thinking well outside outside the box.

Eelectrica

Referee
You guys have had the wood on us the last couple of seasons. Mary has been brought in to unlock the mysteries of beating the 2020's dragons. We might struggle to beat other teams, but dammit we're gonna beat the Dragons next year, you'll see and it will be all worth while.

Gareth67

First Grade
so the way i see it is you ran second behind mary, that wont look good on your cv

Your right jak old mate . The maestro tried to get me over there as the official ‘ half-time orange peeler ‘ , but the eels already have one of those . Still as you said it would had looked most impressive attached to my cv .

merahputih

Juniors
To add to the controversy swirling around this appointment, a familiar figure with a receding chin and carrying a glowing reference from Wayne Bennett was rumored to have been spotted recently checking out the facilities at Bank West stadium.

This Year?

Immortal
waaahhaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaha......
*deep breath*
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha
fkn ahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
so BALD!
@hineyrulz

PS. I feel sorry for every Parra fan. WTF is the club thinking by hiring that f**king idiot?!

Crush

Coach
Jesus, you’d think Parra had just signed Mary as head coach or something based on this thread.
He’s a consultant, he’ll probably do a day a week with them or something. There are heaps of ex players doing consulting with all the clubs.
Mary will have no impact on Parra, positive or negative.

This Year?

Immortal
Jesus, you’d think Parra had just signed Mary as head coach or something based on this thread.
He’s a consultant, he’ll probably do a day a week with them or something. There are heaps of ex players doing consulting with all the clubs.
Mary will have no impact on Parra, positive or negative.
In time he'll be white anting BA and it's going to be the ultimate bald-off. I can already see visions of the James Hooper exclusives with the RL "masterminds" of Kenty and Buzz frothing over it on 360 while Yvonne "I only wear black" will be giggling and calling Mary a good bloke.
Something to have a lol at while having a BBQ.
Gotta go...I think I hear sirens.
Look after my car, it's the one with THIS YEAR written on the plates.

*EDIT* God I've missed shitposting :)

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
waaahhaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaha......
*deep breath*
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha
fkn ahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
so BALD!
@hineyrulz

PS. I feel sorry for every Parra fan. WTF is the club thinking by hiring that f**king idiot?!
They are thinking that they will do better hiring out the club for weddings and wakes during Sept / Oct rather than just adding 2 at best most likely 1 more loss to the years results as per recent years.

Now assured that they won’t make the play offs and can provide celebrity guests for every event that is booked.

Latest posts