What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary joins Parramatta

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can we get a welfare check on @hineyrulz?

Just when you thought your club couldn’t get any balder...
Happy Big Nose GIF by CUPCO

redVinme

Juniors
You mob are hilarious…..you were a disgrace this year, on and off the field!!!😂

We were shit all round this year. Glad we could provide you with some lols we sure were. However you won't win a comp with Brad Arthur more so now that Mary is there. I'm actually surprised your rushed to re-sign him based on hitting a wall in the finals every year. You are about to lose some top talent due to cap restrictions and your window is closing. Am I jealous of your position? Absolutely. Would I be slinging shit if my team choked every finals series? Probably not.

The Predictor

Juniors
We were shit all round this year. Glad we could provide you with some lols we sure were. However you won't win a comp with Brad Arthur more so now that Mary is there. I'm actually surprised your rushed to re-sign him based on hitting a wall in the finals every year. You are about to lose some top talent due to cap restrictions and your window is closing. Am I jealous of your position? Absolutely. Would I be slinging shit if my team choked every finals series? Probably not.
I don’t think your mob will be winning anything in a hurry either, in saying that I also thought it was ridiculous re signing Arthur for that length!!

hewi

Bench
I don’t think your mob will be winning anything in a hurry either, in saying that I also thought it was ridiculous re signing Arthur for that length!!

This is not about Parra , they have performed far better than we have the last 7 years and the reason for that is simple. You didn’t have the peanut as head coach, so why with his track record would any club give him a job. His motto was mediocrity is our aim and we regularly fail to reach it.

Maddragon99

Juniors
The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce that Michael Ennis and Paul McGregor will be joining the coaching staff as consultants for Season 2022.
I thought Parra’s premiership window was closed anyway but they’ll be lucky to make the 8 now.

Hopefully this gets Ennis off the TV I can’t stand him.

Gareth67

First Grade
383C2611-C72F-425C-8226-F97E3C12DCE8.jpeg

“ Well I can tell you blokes one thing and that is I put my application in knowing that I stood little chance of being selected - buuuuuuut the nice fella’s out Parramatta way knew quality when they saw it ! “

“ I had better brush up on my defensive skills so as to bring the bid ‘ D ‘ over to Cumberland .You whiners won’t be seeing me anymore - thank goodness , as least the Eel fans will appreciate my abundant talents , so stick that up
your crawdads and try farting ! “

Last edited:

Latest posts