What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary joins Parramatta

Gareth67

First Grade
It all stems from an incompetent BOD. I am living a similar nightmare with Manchester United who I also follow. The Glazer's make the Gordon's look like geniuses.

They could be related , after all their surnames both begin with G - one of convict stock , the other English aristocracy ?

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
I always saw hook as a poor man's Bennet, the same way I see Adam O'Brien as a poor man's Bellemy. I think the best like for like is Arthur > Mary

Dragon David

First Grade
View attachment 56192

Is this the reason why Mahoney, Papali"i, Niukore and maybe several others are wanting out of the Eels club?

This Year?

Immortal
“ Sticks and stones may break my bones , but I am as happy as an eel in mud ! “
View attachment 56197
82b99b3b-8f19-4a9c-b18e-4dc9d4c2a6e1-jpeg.56197

If this pic could be photoshopped to be bald like Mary and Bea in the game day threads it would be the best xmas gift ever @hineyrulz @SLRBRONCOS xoxo.

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
Just had a look over on the Parra page and they're going into full blown meltdown over the loss of Mahoney, and I thought we were bad when we let McInnes go. The schadenfreude is real though, and although there are some other clubs I hate more, good grief do I dislike Parra fans.