What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason release a done deal

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
if the bulldogs let go of him i think they deserve alot of credit.

even if he is a tosspot, to let go of one of the nrls best players from your club takes alot of guts

_Johnsy

Referee
wonder if the doggies fans will say the same thing if they grab the spoon in 08, which is looking like a real possibility IMO.

Mason didnt think it through. He shot from the hip with that childlike attitude against authority and its backfired. Only himself to blame.

As difficult as it is to view the Bulldogs in a good light, they should be applauded if they stand firm.

Best outcome.....Mason to UK and for all of us to be given a 3 year reprieve from having to listen to him & all the associated low brow publicity.

badav

Bench
Dr Crane said:
Not even the biggest f**knut journo is going to sell out a source

Then dont put that quote in there in the first place. There is absolutely zero evidence that anything in that quote isnt fabricated.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
griffo346 said:
roosters can afford anyone in the nrl :lol:

I always read that.. Just like I was reading we were going to sign Lockyer, Wesser, Benji, Petero, Tuqiri etc.. But guess what? We don't sign 95% of the players linked with the club.

aids

Bench
it'll either be a substantial player transfer(s) to stay in australia, or to the UK
suprised union hasn't put a hand up for him.

Paullyboy

Coach
aids said:
it'll either be a substantial player transfer(s) to stay in australia, or to the UK
suprised union hasn't put a hand up for him.

Union wont go after him unless an NRL club goes after him, with no NRL club they wouldnt get a chance to flash their money around publically in a media stunt aimed at under-mining league.

I'd be stoked if he came to Canberra though, I know it wont happen, but the guy is a great player and I actually enjoy his straight-shooting attitude - it's much more tolerable than people who spit out cliques.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
I think Parra are one club that you can rule out. They are trying to keep several players that would be much better value than Mason.

Stay or go, the Dogs will be shortening for the spoon in a big way. Its obvious that there is a heap going on behind the scenes. If Mason leaves, that'll leave a big hole in their pack, not to mention if some of the other suggested supporters of his follow. If he stays, he won't be happy so chances are he'll play like crap anyway. Its a lose lose for the Dogs.

Different kind of Rabbit said:
Stay or go, the Dogs will be shortening for the spoon in a big way. Its obvious that there is a heap going on behind the scenes. If Mason leaves, that'll leave a big hole in their pack, not to mention if some of the other suggested supporters of his follow. If he stays, he won't be happy so chances are he'll play like crap anyway. Its a lose lose for the Dogs.

It is a lose,lose for the Dogs.But for the up and coming players/new signings Mason has to be punted.The cancer has to cut out permantely.Short term pain for long term gain.

Dave Q

Coach
He'll only come to realise the error of his ways... when its all too late.

Another career wasted.

The bulldogs have done a lot for him, thats why they feel ripped off.

Souths do not need him, he's a bad influence.

Latest posts