What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason v Kidwell

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Charlie124 said:
2 things.

1. you couldnt possibly thing that mason said anything BUT "wankers......f**k off", it was clear as day and your making yourself look more and more foolish (if thats possible) by suggesting it could have been something else.

2. no there are no rules about etiquette reguarding the haka, i dont think willie did anything wrong and i hope more people do the same. (look at the fire it caused during the game)

1. Are yo an expert in lip reading? Yes or no?

2. Agreed.

Charlie124

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
1. Are yo an expert in lip reading? Yes or no?

Yes.

And every single person in the room i was watching the footy in (including my 52yr old mother) could tell exactly what he said, they arent experts on lip reading but they do have f**king EYES!

gunnamatta bay

Referee
innsaneink said:
Look out, Four corners' perry mason is in da building.

Your more an embarrassment than mason is, gonna.

Please feel free to point out where I'm going wrong. Do you have anything that proves willie was saying anything derogatory to the kiwis precious haka?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Charlie124 said:
Yes.

And every single person in the room i was watching the footy in (including my 52yr old mother) could tell exactly what he said, they arent experts on lip reading but they do have f**king EYES!

Well please feel free to tell us your credentials. Something we can check up on though.

Charlie124

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
Do you have anything that proves willie was saying anything derogatory to the kiwis precious haka?

Do you have anything that proves that willie mason can't fly by flapping his arms? of course not, but sometimes you just dont need that proof.

(in this case we do have a video, might want to watch it again or get someone with their eyes open to watch it and tell you what he said)

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Charlie124 said:
Do you have anything that proves that willie mason can't fly by flapping his arms? of course not, but sometimes you just dont need that proof.

(in this case we do have a video, might want to watch it again or get someone with their eyes open to watch it and tell you what he said)

You stated you are an expert in lip reading. You have failed to provide evidence of that claim. You therefore cannot claim Willie was saying anything of a derogatory nature during the haka. You lose.

Charlie124

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
You stated you are an expert in lip reading. You have failed to provide evidence of that claim. You therefore cannot claim Willie was saying anything of a derogatory nature during the haka. You lose.

you asked me for these credentials 7 minutes ago, i dont know of anyone who would have anything like that listed on the internet just to prove something to some 2-bit what everyone else already knows.

oh i lose? if you say so buddy. :roll:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Charlie124 said:
you asked me for these credentials 7 minutes ago, i dont know of anyone who would have anything like that listed on the internet just to prove something to some 2-bit what everyone else already knows.

oh i lose? if you say so buddy. :roll:

You quite clearly stated you are an expert in the science of lip reading. I asked you, quite reasonably, for some verification of your claim and you failed to produce the goods. What do you expect?

If you want to go around bagging people in this world at least have something to back up your argument. Is that too much to ask?

Only bigots base their arguments on bullsh*t. Don't you know that?

Charlie124

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
Only bigots base their arguments on bullsh*t. Don't you know that?

Im basing my arguments on the VIDEO FOOTAGE that the whole country clearly saw EXCEPT YOU. Jesus christ, ive explained more complex things to my 3yr old nephew and he's understood them better than you.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Charlie124 said:
Im basing my arguments on the VIDEO FOOTAGE that the whole country clearly saw EXCEPT YOU. Jesus christ, ive explained more complex things to my 3yr old nephew and he's understood them better than you.

You have nothing. Your argument is shot to ribbons. I suggest you seek out a lawyer well versed in the basics and ask his opinion.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
My last word for this evening. It is quite clear that not one person on this forum has offered any evidence that Willie was saying anything of a derogatory nature. Yet a number of individuals have come out and openly castigated him without a shred of evidence to support their assertions. Until such time you, the aforementioned, have any proof you should collectively shove your prejudices up your bum.

Charlie124

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
It is quite clear that not one person on this forum has offered any evidence that Willie was saying anything of a derogatory nature. Yet a number of individuals have come out and openly castigated him without a shred of evidence to support their assertions. Until such time you, the aforementioned, have any proof you should collectively shove your prejudices up your bum.

FOR THE LAST TIME!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj3Ks7OXRL4

ozboy

Juniors
Great hit on Mason, no disputing that, but .....

Where was David Kidwell in attack, when it was his turn to hit the ball up and make some metres, in the first half.

It's one thing to make some big hits in defence, but you have also got to be man enough to take the retribution when it's your turn to take the ball into a wall of opposing defenders.

Kidwell seemed to be hiding in the centres for the entire first half.

Kidwell shouldn't be one to prance around after a hit, given that under pressure and with a bit of physicallity, David Kidwell is more likely than not going to drop the ball.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
It's quite sad that people claim Kidwell's hit was so great on Willie. Sure it was a good solid shoulder charge. But the back of Kidwell's head did all the work to make Mason stay down. Make no mistake, without that head clash, I think we would be seeing Willie stand straight back up to play the ball. The mere fact that once Willie did get up, his eye had swelled up to the size of a lemon proves that Kidwell's head did the most damage.

I'd like to see Davey get straight back up after a good ole Liverpool Kiss. I would have been more impressed with his hit on Mason had his head not made contact.

Nathan B

Juniors
Frank_Grimes said:
It's quite sad that people claim Kidwell's hit was so great on Willie. Sure it was a good solid shoulder charge. But the back of Kidwell's head did all the work to make Mason stay down. Make no mistake, without that head clash, I think we would be seeing Willie stand straight back up to play the ball. The mere fact that once Willie did get up, his eye had swelled up to the size of a lemon proves that Kidwell's head did the most damage.

I'd like to see Davey get straight back up after a good ole Liverpool Kiss. I would have been more impressed with his hit on Mason had his head not made contact.

:clap:

carlnz

Bench
Wille got smahsed end of story...i have never seen so much drama over a hit before.

Never heard players like Webcke cry when he got knocked out. If it comes down to a smash a thon the Kiwis will always win.

If Australia play smart footy they will win. Cant wait for the match on Saturday.

Finaly we get some real action in Test Match footy - people will pay to come watch this!!

Game_Breaker

Coach
Im not a expert on lip reading, but there are certain words i can lip read. f**k off are some of them

Frank_Grimes said:

Exactly. Ive never seen anyone get so much praise for an accidental head clash.

Kidwell was the one that bounced off Mason, he fell harder. Mason didnt lose territory, he just fell slowly