What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason v Kidwell

Sam_the_man

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
BTW Kidwell should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute and charged with assault by the police. No doubt the courrupt nz police will fail to act though.

lol what ever your smoking it must be top quality.

Corrrupt police huh....how many correction enquirers have there been into Australian police over the years??? Non into NZ police because they are honest....unlike yours.

Oh and to say the NZ police force is corrupt is slander, better get a good lawyer boy.

And seeing as you want to charge Kidwell for his tackle.....maybe you can explain what rule he broke and if your going to try and charge ever player thats ever pulled off a hit in league? Tony Carrol pulls off hits all the time, gonna charge him? Or SBW's hit on Joel Clinton?

a little more thought please before your next post.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Willie will get his mum to even the score for him, he hides behind her skirts when it gets rough so this will be no different.
Actually i'm surprised he hasn't blamed both the hit and the out burst on A.D.D

Nathan B

Juniors
Sam_the_man said:
Or SBW's hit on Joel Clinton?

Pleeeease don't put the Kidwell/Mason head clash in the same sentence as Sonny's tackle on Clinton (unless of course you're writing something like this).

Absolutley incomparable.

I can't believe the dramas Mason causes. Surely there's a Willie Mason forum we could be discussing this on.

NPK

Bench
I remember everyone raving on about a tackle Villisanti did on Webcke a while back that left Webcke concussed. That was also due to a head clash. Same deal here.

jamesgould said:
From the youtube clip someone posted in another thread, it's pretty clear Mason wasn't blindsided ... nice attempt to save face though Willie!

Just a shame that this is all the Kiwi fans have to get excited about ... with a bit more match-fitness I hope next week will be different.

Anyone got the link to this youtube clip? I tried to search for it in Youtube but came up empty...

Mason is an insensitive fool who has no respect for the Haka...he needs to learn to shut up and let his skills do the talking.

I hope the kiwis target him big time next week...Wiki and co should teach him a bit of respect.;-)

NPK

Bench
jamesgould said:
It always take ages for new stuff to come up in Youtube's sad excuse for a search engine. Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj3Ks7OXRL4
It's not Youtube's fault that clip is hard to find.

The person who put it up hasn't put the words Kidwell or Mason in the tags list, which are the words you would most likely use to look for the clip. Kidwell is even misspelled in the title.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Both players fell to the ground, I say Kidwell fell harder. Not a good hit at all

and the black eye was from the head clash.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Thus far no one has come up with one smiggen of evidence that Willie was saying anything derogatory during the kiwis precious haka. Yet this thread is full of dongos saying otherwise without credence.

BTW is there anything in the international rugby league rules that says the haka warrants any special form of etiquette from opposing sides?

Charlie124

First Grade
It was a great clean hit, mason is just being a bitch.

However i dont believe the australians or pom teams "owe respect" to the haka at all, like has been mentioned, its an intimidation ritual, i didnt think mason did anything wrong at all by mouthing off during it, in fact id like to see more players doing something similar, turning thier backs, talking amongst themselves in a huddle and not paying attention, why do we have to stand there and cop it on the chin?

I do enjoy watching the haka myself but i dont believe other teams should be forced to be respectfull while being "intimidated"

Charlie124

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
Thus far no one has come up with one smiggen of evidence that Willie was saying anything derogatory during the kiwis precious haka. Yet this thread is full of dongos saying otherwise without credence.

BTW is there anything in the international rugby league rules that says the haka warrants any special form of etiquette from opposing sides?

2 things.

1. you couldnt possibly thing that mason said anything BUT "wankers......f**k off", it was clear as day and your making yourself look more and more foolish (if thats possible) by suggesting it could have been something else.

2. no there are no rules about etiquette reguarding the haka, i dont think willie did anything wrong and i hope more people do the same. (look at the fire it caused during the game)

Latest posts