What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason vs Kidwell on YouTube

yobbo84

Coach
I don't know whether it was cheap or not, but if he does it in Round 1 next year I must say I'll be very happy :D

girvie

Staff member
How can Mason say that Kidwell came in from the side? It was straight on.

Utey

Coach
ahahah I laugh my ass off everytime it gets referred to as a cheap shot.

Frederick

Staff member
I don't understand how people could call that a cheap shot - it's a farkin' great shoulder charge :?

innsaneink

Referee
<UPtheEELS> said:
ahahah I laugh my ass off everytime it gets referred to as a cheap shot.

I laugh my ass off at willie loving dogs that try to claim Kidwell somehow came out of it second best, Mason 3 days later is still bleeding from the nose and suffering migraines.

Kiwi

First Grade
How can that be called a cheap shot? Perfectly legal and Mason got his big mouth shut for him. next time he might do us all a favour and think before he opens his mouth and drags the game through the mud.

Mason = great player and a f**king idiot all rolled into one.

Danish

Referee
Kidwell couldn't have run straighter if there were a line painted for him.

Mind you i don't get all this "disrespecting" the hakka business. Isn't it a cry of war??

They are calling the autralian team to go to war, but get their knickers in a twist if they respond with a "f**k off"..... seems a bit precious IMO.

Wicks

Juniors
I dont know if Mason meant to say this but Kidwell runs straight at Mason but then turns sideways to make the hit He doesnt face Mason I would consider that aspect cheap You are attacking someone with the point of your elbow and turning away from them Poor technique also is it doesnt come off

Im surprised there hasnt been more of an investigation into the contact with the head Under the Morley rule contact with the head should be penalised

On first look it may have been Kidwell's head but they didnt have a great angle and if it is Kidwell's head that concusses Mason Kidwell deserves no credit for the hit

mxlegend99

Referee
Agree with Wicks.

I wouldn't say it was a cheap shot... but the blow to the head is what f*cked Mason up. Not many guys would cop a hit like that and be able to play the same day.

Mason was running hard for Kidwell to get knocked off like he did with all the muscle he put into the hit. Both guys were running hard. The back of Kidwells head smashed into the front of Masons face. That's the real difference IMO.

It was a great collision. Kidwell jumped up straight after it... but it would've been a lot better had he stayed on his feet. It just shows how much force Mason had behind his run. Had there been no head collision, i think both guys would've gotten up as quickly as each other.

By no means is either player a wimp.

Latest posts