What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive Eel News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
Very good news indeed.
Now all we need to do is lengthen Inu's contract and I'll be a very happy camper.
I suppose it all comes down to whether Inu wants to wear a suit and do lots of cycling, or play footy.

Please go the footy option Krisnan, please!!!

Suity

Eelectrica

Referee
Excellent news. With most of our current 1st grade squad signed up for next year, things are really looking up.
Those that aren't will make way for those to come.

eelsta

Bench
Suitman said:
Very good news indeed.
Now all we need to do is lengthen Inu's contract and I'll be a very happy camper.
I suppose it all comes down to whether Inu wants to wear a suit and do lots of cycling, or play footy.

Please go the footy option Krisnan, please!!!

Suity

You know what happened when Jamie had to wear a suit and tie :crazy:

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
as far as I'm aware we've signed Matt but not Kris yet, but Kris is looking promising.

I think this will be pretty much like the penerana (spelling) brothers....sign one..you got a great chance of both

emjaycee

Coach
Better late than never...

Congrats all.
Now we need to trust Hages knows what he is doing.

He is bringing some juniors through, testing them in FG in the right manner, signing promising young players and balancing the side with a mix of experienced heads and youthful exuberance.

This is just where we were 26 seasons ago... :D

stuke

Bench
great to hear. sensational with wrapping up some of those young guns.

i was some what surprised by Wags getting resigned, thought he might have been let go, but it obviously shows the high regard he is held around the place and the positive impact he has on the team.

well done management!

MrT

Juniors
Tim Smith probably signed a while back but they didn't announce it. There's no way they all signed today in a group.

I'm willing to bet Feleti was the latest

eloquentEEL

First Grade
MrT said:
Tim Smith probably signed a while back but they didn't announce it. There's no way they all signed today in a group.

I'm willing to bet Feleti was the latest

no... it went like this...

"Okay. Everyone ready? We all sign on 3.

1... 2... 3...

... #-o Blake!!! :fist: "

"8-[ "

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
I just said I didn't know, you goose.
Ask Denis.

Suity

you didnt say you didnt know you bunyip, you asked a question.

i thought you were going to grace us with your knowledge and wisdom. In hindsight, I should have known better ;-)

strider

Post Whore
eloquentEEL said:
no... it went like this...

"Okay. Everyone ready? We all sign on 3.

1... 2... 3...

... #-o Blake!!! :fist: "

"8-[ "

:lol:

Blake: "Hey - who gave me the dud pen with no ink?!"

Latest posts