What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matai the faker

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
No. I congratulated Manly and Orford.
I usually can smell if someone is a faker.
He's had the injury before the GF, but played an unbelievable 40 mins with out a hint.

Also the nature of his alleged injuries are quite serious . Would you play with head and neck injuries?

Aaaahh, he hurt his neck and was taken off injured with 5mins left, which resulted in Beaver coming back on and scoring his sublime try.............
remember...............

thank god for that, i thought i was still in bizzaro world.......and then trackhead ronnie turnt up, with his usual BS.......all is back to normal

by the way eaglefan, mate you got it wrong....it is not the bears to the CC meetings that trackhead attends, it is the dead bears society meetings......apparently they whoop it up too, from what i have been told there is the weekly circle jerks and every year they have the big Grand final Barn dance where every body turns up in red and black regalia and the best girly boy dancer wins a plastic imitation 1922 premiership shield..apparently trackhead has won this every year......his collection is worth at least $1.22

mave

Coach
Nothing like going away for a couple of days and coming back to see this thread.

Classic:lol::lol:

Noa

First Grade
Noa

Take a deep breathe, please.

Just to make sure we are clear, you do not believe Matai is a faker, however you felt the need to liken him to milli vanilli.

Good to see the intention of this thread is a joke, not a contradiction-a-thon.

:lol: Johnsy the picture was a joke, nothing more nothing less. Matai was called a faker, Milli Vanilli were the all-time fakers, Matai in the picture looked like Rob or Fab( creepy you knew there names).

B-Boy got it, I guess satire isnt your strong point. But any way no big deal.

_Johnsy

Referee
:lol: Johnsy the picture was a joke, nothing more nothing less. Matai was called a faker, Milli Vanilli were the all-time fakers, Matai in the picture looked like Rob or Fab( creepy you knew there names).

No probs, I didn't know their names, google is your best friend.

e1ectroniCa

Juniors
Meh as a kiwi I think he's letting on how bad it is. I think he rates himself as harder than his injury toll suggests, sure. But at the end of the day you can either take the field fearing death or not and I don't think it's so bad he fears death. Therefore there's some gamesmanship at some level here.

If Manly are letting him play in jeopardy of his short to mid term health then they should get done for GBH or manslaughter if this season he just about kills himself. Straight up. Cos if we take his injury claims as gospel the writing is on the wall.

Meh as a kiwi I think he's letting on how bad it is. I think he rates himself as harder than his injury toll suggests, sure. But at the end of the day you can either take the field fearing death or not and I don't think it's so bad he fears death. Therefore there's some gamesmanship at some level here.

If Manly are letting him play in jeopardy of his short to mid term health then they should get done for GBH or manslaughter if this season he just about kills himself. Straight up. Cos if we take his injury claims as gospel the writing is on the wall.

:lol::roll::lol:

Cloud9

To Matai, Ennis & co.
The Italian soccer team is that way>>>>>>>>>>>

_41795018_ang4.jpg

effnic

Bench
To Matai, Ennis & co.
The Italian soccer team is that way>>>>>>>>>>>

_41795018_ang4.jpg

ahahhahah dude you should be hiding under a rock by now after this shocking thread, just quit while your well behind and let the thread float out of everyones minds. Your embarrassing yourself. :lol:

Cloud9

ahahhahah dude you should be hiding under a rock by now after this shocking thread, just quit while your well behind and let the thread float out of everyones minds. Your embarrassing yourself. :lol:

Why is this thread shocking? I and a few other people here believe he is exagerrating sometimes. I've given some instances of this, try an prove us wrong.

Q. Why didn't Matai's doctor advise him against playing if his injuries are really that bad.??????

I'm sorry being cold and cynical about it all.

Tommax25

Bench
Matai will be fine. You know that feeling you get when you see one of your teams players go down and you think "sh*t! I hope ------- isnt injured!"? Well when I see matai go down I just wonder how long it will be until he is back in the defensive line ect. He gets into an awkward position abnd it hurts, the pain lessens and he plays on.

mozza91

Coach
Matai getting hurt is a weekly occurence but he always comes back either in the game where he's hurt or 1 week after.
When he got hurt for NZ at EAS he was down for like half an hour than he played the next week.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
Why is this thread shocking? I and a few other people here believe he is exagerrating sometimes. I've given some instances of this, try an prove us wrong.

Q. Why didn't Matai's doctor advise him against playing if his injuries are really that bad.??????

I'm sorry being cold and cynical about it all.

dude, i already did.. re the grand final.. ffs your're a deadset idiot...

You really shouldn't let you'r friends interview you when you're drunk...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilf5Q7q58gM&feature=related

:lol::lol::lol:

Hanscholo

Bench
I have to agree cloud 9...Its the boy who cried wolf for mine. I have watched this bloke be assisted from the field with any number of season ending/ career threatening injuries only to see him pop up days later as fit as a fiddle and owning people. Either he massively over reacts or has the constitution of Wolverine... You work out which is more likely.

He is the Alan Donald of Rugby League.

Cloud9

I have to agree cloud 9...Its the boy who cried wolf for mine. I have watched this bloke be assisted from the field with any number of season ending/ career threatening injuries only to see him pop up days later as fit as a fiddle and owning people. Either he massively over reacts or has the constitution of Wolverine... You work out which is more likely.

He is the Alan Donald of Rugby League.

He's media savvy Matai, one eye on the ball and the other on the camera. He likes to portray himself as Spartacus or Winston Churchill. For a minute i felt like a leper for daring to question the integrity of arguably one of game's hard men. Its like calling Shane Webke a girl.

Latest posts