What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matai the faker

_Johnsy

Referee
In conclusion, we all agree its a non-story about Matai.
FFS

Obviously everyone but you, I hope your hamstring pulls uo ok after your initial tanty of a post. A non story you needed to start a whingefest about.

Enlighten me.

Trust the daily telecrap.
Any decent journo would have asked how long Matai intends to play for given his alleged neck and shoulder injuries.:roll:

Tallis, Tate and Browny :roll::roll: (did the use of rolling eyes help me make my point ?).

And no I wont explain it for you it is self explainatory.

This thread isn't really working out how you thought it would, is it ?

:lol::lol: please note effective use of emoticon.

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
Enlighten me.

Trust the daily telecrap.
Any decent journo would have asked how long Matai intends to play for given his alleged neck and shoulder injuries.:roll:

LOL....now its the journo

You were whinging about matai bunging it on first.

Loser.

Cloud9

LOL....now its the journo

You were whinging about matai bunging it on first.

Loser.

Any decent journo would have sussed him out.
I still don't understand why he's still playing given the serious of his alleged injuries. Isn't this a legitimate question?

_Johnsy

Referee
I still don't understand why he's still playing given the serious of his alleged injuries. Isn't this a legitimate question?

Tallis, Tate and Brown, are you reaaly this stupid ? Based on your efforts in this thread, don't bother answering.

Hindyscrack

Bench
I'm not calling Matai a faker, but it seems that he spends a hell of a lot of time whincing and hanging out with the trainer. This was evident againt against Harlequins on the weekend.

Cloud9

Tallis, Tate and Brown, are you reaaly this stupid ? Based on your efforts in this thread, don't bother answering.

I would have thought players with such injuries would have taken the Andrew Johns route and retired before something drastic happens.

Tough as nails or stupid as a stupid does.

Ghoulies

Bench
Wtf would you even make this thread. You make out as though he called a press conference to let everyone know how he was feeling. Some journo would've asked him how the neck was coming along and he just gave an honest answer.

Though I will admit it is pretty funny watching you dig this little hole for yourself.

Cloud9

I'm not calling Matai a faker, but it seems that he spends a hell of a lot of time whincing and hanging out with the trainer. This was evident againt against Harlequins on the weekend.

I noticed that too. He does tend to exaggerate. If he continues to wince for everygame in the 2009 season, then we'll know who the bullsh*t artist is.

MsStorm

Bench

Seems likes he's carrying serious injuries and the off-season has not helped him...maybe he needs more time off the park to get things re-assessed.

If it comes to the crunch his future is more important than rugby league.

I noticed that too. He does tend to exaggerate. If he continues to wince for everygame in the 2009 season, then we'll know who the bullsh*t artist is.
Hey yeah! If he continues to go down with injury in 2009 it must be because he's faking, cos everyone knows all the players get magically healed at the start of the 09 season!
FMD. You're pushing on Rockin Ronny stupidity at the moment, save your name now and admit you were an idiot for starting this thread.

badav

Bench
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/wounded-eagle-eyes-rhinos/2009/02/25/1235237713113.html

I'm sick of this bloke feigning injury to get sympathy votes.
Either you're fit or not fit. He was hobbling in last years GF, winking at the same time.
At the elite level you can't be a little injured so it makes me believe he is trying too hard to achieve legendary status.

Woe is me.

You are a massive dud.

Do you not know what scar tissue is, and also the concept that many different types of injuries sometimes will not fully heal??

Jeezus

huh......what the hell.......have i woken up in bizzaro world, people here sticking up for a Manly player.......and Steve Mattai, to boot.........this is just too weird i am going back to bed, and hopefully when i wake up things will be back to normal.........this is just too weird, man :shock::shock::shock:

Noa

First Grade
Is it really that suprising considering his previous life

stevematai_narrowweb__300x427,0.jpg

milli-vanilli.jpg

Im just sayin

thug jimmy

Juniors
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/wounded-eagle-eyes-rhinos/2009/02/25/1235237713113.html

I'm sick of this bloke feigning injury to get sympathy votes.
Either you're fit or not fit. He was hobbling in last years GF, winking at the same time.
At the elite level you can't be a little injured so it makes me believe he is trying too hard to achieve legendary status.

Woe is me.
i'm sure he wakes up every morning thinking 'geeez i might fake an injury today, then people are going to feel sorry for me, especially that cloud9 bloke on LU'.

maybe his winks are a way of saying 'yeah im sweet to keep playing'.

if you don't like the toughness of the bloke to try his hardest to stay on the field, tough sh*t.

_Johnsy

Referee
"Is it really that suprising considering his previous life & I'm just sayin"
What is surprising ? and what are you saying ? That he has similar hair to Fab Morvan and Rob Pilatus. Again what does this have to do with Matais "feigning" an injury ?

Latest posts