What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Day Thread: Come at me Catai you merkin cup.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Kearney told him he wasn't wanted, don't let he facts get in the way of a good story though.
He told him he wasn't wanted, he was still a Parra player when Stuart was the coach he coild have kept him if he had of wanted him. Don't elet the fscts get in the way of a good story though ;-)

And does anyone seriously think Horo would be playing as good in this line up???

amitropo

Juniors
I seem to remember an interview with him and it seemed that regardless of the change of coach, the damage had been done (last year) and he was happy for the change.

Yeah I recall he had a fall out with Kearny before his injury

Kornstar

Coach
He told him he wasn't wanted, he was still a Parra player when Stuart was the coach he coild have kept him if he had of wanted him. Don't elet the fscts get in the way of a good story though ;-)

And does anyone seriously think Horo would be playing as good in this line up???

I seem to remember an interview with him and it seemed that regardless of the change of coach, the damage had been done (last year) and he was happy for the change.

Forty20

First Grade
Horo would be a bigger bludger than Joseph Paulo in our lineup.

Yes it hurts to see another Parra Junior doing well elsewhere but that reflects more so on the professional set up at Manly.

Good on Horo for doing well over there but I have zero regrets that we cut him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Something something great minds etc :D

Anyway, ultimately Manly punished us with three tries but I wasn't disheartened by that 40min of play.

Our execution was very poor but we pushed Manly big time for large portions of the half.

The refs also robbed us of a certain try when Radradra did play the ball correctly.

Hopefully we can reduce the error rate in the second half and put some points on Manly.
Mate they had a dig and sadly that is all you can ask these days , and we don't deserve to be down by 16 but once again poor handling,wrong options and just dumb play is the reason we cannot compete. But i really think the forwards have matched theres just a lack of class were it matters is what is costing us.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fair enough Korny, but how many people were unhappy when we let him go???? i know i wasn't.

So that's a 'fact' is it? You seem to remember an interview somewhere.

Kearney left the club with several rounds to go.

Horo was released well after the season finished, and well after Ricky was appointed. If Ricky wanted him, surely all he had to do was tell him he was part of his plans, and that we'd be honouring our obligations under his contract.

All that said, I happily concede that keeping Horo wouldn't have made our season appreciably any better.

Latest posts