What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Finals Week 1 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville / Wulgurukaba

Who will win? Finals Week 1: North Qld v Newcastle

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

• North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

perverse

Referee
Not having both of our blue-chip centre threats is a big deal. Being dangerous down both sides is a big deal for us, we feel it immensely when Braddy is out.

In a team lacking star power, losing one of our genuine ones is painful...

Frederick

Staff member
Not having both of our blue-chip centre threats is a big deal. Being dangerous down both sides is a big deal for us, we feel it immensely when Braddy is out.

In a team lacking star power, losing one of our genuine ones is painful...
Both?

perverse

Referee
Not sure what you're asking. Are we saying that Gagai hasn't been our best player this year, and that his combination with Sharpe isn't producing big results? Or that Bradman isn't a threat?

To my eye we've got an incredibly dangerous centre pairing, but maybe I'm missing something.

Apey

Staff member
Not sure what you're asking. Are we saying that Gagai hasn't been our best player this year, and that his combination with Sharpe isn't producing big results? Or that Bradman isn't a threat?

To my eye we've got an incredibly dangerous centre pairing, but maybe I'm missing something.
I think Fred just interpreted your post as Gagai being out on Saturday too.

Woody90

Juniors
I was feeling a little confident we might be able to win earlier in the week, but the closer we get realistically I don’t think we get close (FTR I thought this before Best was out but will be harder now - he’s elite in defence and also gives Marzhew confidence).