What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Finals Week 1 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Finals Week 1: Rabbitohs v Knights

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burns

First Grade
So there was a stat that said we had had 37 tackles in their 20 and they had had 14.
That’s the difference, our defence is paper

K-Man

Bench
Consistently awful plays like that from our leader and most experienced player are just unacceptable. If AOB is fair dinkum, he not only doesn't resign him, he starts shopping him around right now. A rookie can not possibly play consistently worse than he is now.

The way he got up in Walkers face at 14-0 showed an overly cocky attitude. Terrible leadership and only fired Souffs up. That's not what leaders are supposed to do. Had to stay calm and focused there.

You think about what Cleary would have done with the 3 or 4 moments like that in every half that Pearce completely ruins. Fine margins against good teams and the reality is your half needs to execute those plays and get results. He was going for all or nothing attempt at a try and we end up immediately conceding possession, field position and momentum. Soon after we concede another try. Those moments are everything.

Alex28

Coach
I will never, ever understand. I was down at the park the other day kicking the footy around and it just reminded how stupidly simple it is to kick a ball along the ground nowhere near the few people who might be able to grab it and run. How does a halfback with so much experience struggle to exercise such a basic skill?
Did you have 13 blokes in front of you?

I mean, he hasn’t been great, but if it was that easy everyone could do it.

Latest posts