What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Cronulla @ C.ex Coffs International Stadium, Coffs Harbour / Gumbaynggirr

Who will win? Round 12: Cronulla v Newcastle

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom155

Coach
Fun stat for you all; Jack Hetherington has averaged 1 run per 8 minutes this afternoon. That's 4 totals runs for anyone playing at home.
He’s been terrible but have any of our new signings been any good haven’t been bar a few moments here and there

perverse

Referee
I know I missed the first 10 minutes - but there was never a single solitary moment of that game when we were in it. The Sharks had a training run today, and honestly should be ashamed of their performance. Fitzgibbon should make them do extras this week.

SamSepi0l

Juniors
If he's doing well in NSW cup time to bring in Hodgson. They're not going to give up on KP at 6 no matter how often it's posted here.

Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
I nearly threw my glass against the wall watching that.
Just compare Miller to Kennedy today. No wonder the sharks didn’t mind losing Miller, he’s definitely back up (or back up to a back up) level.
I would just love to see one game where we try Ponga, Gamble and Hastings at 1. 6. and 7. See how it goes.
Not sure if or how that can happen?

Haffa

Another week they fail to show up and it had loss all over it from the first 10 minutes.

Daniel Saifiti the only player to crack 100m but he’s a bone head who makes more mistakes than contributions. The rest of the pack were an embarrassment. Fitzgibbon with a paltry 37m.

perverse

Referee
Th

That was the game where the Bulldogs came from nowhere to win it right? 1998?
I still watch the "highlights" on youtube every now and then for a giggle. Hearing Sterlos heart break in real time is both devastating and downright hilarious at the same time.

The funny thing is I know exactly how Sterlo feels in that moment. We live it nearly every week.

Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Fitzgibbon with a paltry 37m.
Was Fitz hooked late in the game?
I don’t think he did much wrong, just got monstered like the rest of our pack.
I’d like to see the play the ball speed stats from today. Seemed like we were being held down a lot longer in tackles.

aqua_duck

Coach
Was Fitz hooked late in the game?
I don’t think he did much wrong, just got monstered like the rest of our pack.
I’d like to see the play the ball speed stats from today. Seemed like we were being held down a lot longer in tackles.
I think a lot of that was to do with the dummy half service, sharks forwards were being brought on to the ball by a quality dummy half and getting over the advantage line every hit up, our ball runners had to check their runs a lot due to the below par dummy half service

slotmachine

First Grade
I think a lot of that was to do with the dummy half service, sharks forwards were being brought on to the ball by a quality dummy half and getting over the advantage line every hit up, our ball runners had to check their runs a lot due to the below par dummy half service

Crossland looks like almost an NRL standard hooker when playing against Randall if you squint.

Against an actual NRL standard hooker pretty obvious how bad he is.

Apey

Staff member
I still watch the "highlights" on youtube every now and then for a giggle. Hearing Sterlos heart break in real time is both devastating and downright hilarious at the same time.

The funny thing is I know exactly how Sterlo feels in that moment. We live it nearly every week.
Honestly, it being a final is the only reason its stood the test of time. There have been some seriously worse individual performances in the recent years. At least the poor bastard only did it one game.